EMUI 9.1 update now available for download in the UK

• 26 June 2019
  • 95 replies

Show first post

95 replies

Pretty poor really.
Hi all

UK Mate 20 Pro user, on Three - finally received the update today (via the HiCare app). Nothing radical, although I'm hoping I'll notice the benefits in performance over the next few days. Hope others start receiving their updates very soon.

+1 guess it'll start rolling out more
Just received mine, mate 20 pro on EE, love the full on screen display but have to say liked the round app icons better than new square ones!
Userlevel 4
Hi all

UK Mate 20 Pro user, on Three - finally received the update today (via the HiCare app). Nothing radical, although I'm hoping I'll notice the benefits in performance over the next few days. Hope others start receiving their updates very soon.

Just received mine on Three. I'm hearing a lot of negatives about it, so I may wait a little.
Userlevel 3
When does the update come in France?
Got mine, EE Network
👌👌👌
Userlevel 1
If I ever get the update I am not going to install it because there seems to be too many problems with it and I don't want to risk it breaking the phone because if it does it'll be another 3 years before there is a fix!
Didn't realize there was issues with update, everything ok with my Mate 20 pro, much snapper and big improvement to fingerprint scanner 👌
Finally, I get the update this morning, Huawei support help me on twitter to get the update faster, thanks guys!

Finally got 9.1 update nearly 5 weeks after its release..mate 20 pro ee uk
My 9.1.0.215 update has become available today for P30 Lite on PlusNet. It's 3.15Gb so I will wait until I am on Wi-Fi to pull it down.
Anyone got the 9.1 update for mate 10 pro yet I'm in UK.. On ee
Anyone got the 9.1 update for mate 10 pro yet I'm in UK.. On ee

Yes, I have it on Mate 10 Pro - Vodafone, UK.

I still don't have it on my Mate 20 Pro, Three UK. I asked for the OTA, was told to chat back in a week. Was then told, Huawei don't know when it is arriving.....
As the saying goes.....
Be careful what you wish for, you may just get it.... 😭

Anyone got the 9.1 update for mate 10 pro yet I'm in UK.. On eeYes, I have it on Mate 10 Pro - Vodafone, UK.

I still don't have it on my Mate 20 Pro, Three UK. I asked for the OTA, was told to chat back in a week. Was then told, Huawei don't know when it is arriving.....

I have it now came 2days go
Would like to know when the emui update for the mate 20 pro LYA-L29 on three network will be coming out the update came out on 26th july everyone else's network in UK has received it but three why Huawei need to get a grip if they want us to buy there phones they need to keep them updated this needs to be sorted out asap was told when I spoke to a Huawei rep they would push this update to me but still waiting and that was over 3 weeks ago come on Huawei sort it out
i factory reset my mate 20 pro when the update disappeared from hicare app, then connected to pc with hisuite and got the 9.1 update, to be honest not much difference from 9.0 ......3 uk
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@Will1975turner - I moved your post here. Several people on this thread have mentioned getting the update on three now. Not sure when you contact the hotline, but they might be able to help you now.

https://uk.community.huawei.com/software-40/emui-9-1-update-now-available-for-download-in-the-uk-5769/index4.html