Answered

Emui 9 beta project and luck?

• 2 September 2018
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Hi guys anybody got lucky with the beta tester app?
I got a mate 10 pro BLA-L29C432B150 but still nothing come out.
All my friend in Germany and Italy already been able to join the project.
icon

Best answer by Kat 5 September 2018, 09:11

Hi @Sopepp @Richjryan

Unfortunately UK was not included in the Beta project this time as it was only a pilot project for few markets. Stay tuned guys as we will for sure inform you about any upcoming beta tests happening in UK. You will also be the first to know about the build numbers that will be able to take part.

Kat
View original

5 replies

Same as it says on all tech sites it should be available. Let me know if find out anything. Cherrs
Userlevel 2
Hey Richjrayan.
I been lucky and manage to join the Italian one.
But as soon as I got some news I will
Userlevel 5
Badge
Hi @Sopepp @Richjryan

Unfortunately UK was not included in the Beta project this time as it was only a pilot project for few markets. Stay tuned guys as we will for sure inform you about any upcoming beta tests happening in UK. You will also be the first to know about the build numbers that will be able to take part.

Kat
Userlevel 2
Hi @Sopepp @Richjryan

Kat

Hey Kat
Thanks a lot for your reply.
Finally somebody know and tell what's going on.
Sorry but on the live chat trough hicare I been told was no beta at all from one guy and only in China from an other.
I imagine they choose the market per sold unit.
Userlevel 2
At the end because I never manage to stop myself I did flah pie.
The phone finally got gesture and the p20 pro camera feature.
To be a beta run quite smooth with few minor bug so far happy with it ✌️