Answered

EMUI 9: Digital Balance is incorrect.

• 8 May 2019
  • 1 reply

I've just got the Mate 20 X, EVR L29, and dear lord, did I make the right decision. It really ticks every box for what I needed out of a smart phone. Its excellent.

EMUI 9 on the other hand. I'm still getting to grips with. The Digiral Balance is giving false readings. I've spent easily 45 minutes on it today, and yet it's reading 8? Any suggestions?

Also, any reason/work around for not being able to turn my Home Screen Landscape?
icon

Best answer by Jase 8 May 2019, 01:08

A Third-party launcher is the only option I think if you want to rotate the home screen into landscape mode. I've no idea why emui locks the home screen in portrait mode and it's actually silly choice in my opinion, this feature is baked right into the android operating system and would be super easy to implement. Sometimes emui actually has a brain fart and rotates into landscape mode before realising and quickly changing back lol.
No idea about your digital balance problem sorryπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Regards Jase
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7
A Third-party launcher is the only option I think if you want to rotate the home screen into landscape mode. I've no idea why emui locks the home screen in portrait mode and it's actually silly choice in my opinion, this feature is baked right into the android operating system and would be super easy to implement. Sometimes emui actually has a brain fart and rotates into landscape mode before realising and quickly changing back lol.
No idea about your digital balance problem sorryπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Regards Jase