Answered

EMUI 9 - Media volume steps

Hi!

I would like to ask about number of volume steps. I have Huawei P20. Since Android 9 rolled out I know that most of phones has more granulated amount of media volume steps. It's very useful feature if you listen from headphones / earphones often.

I also use my own USB-C DAC so for me is phone main listening medium. It would be nice to have more precise volume control which I already had on my previous phone.

Is there any possibility to increase amount of media volume steps without root / external app?

Thanks!!
icon

Best answer by Max 8 February 2019, 13:15

Hey @gronyone , welcome to the community!

For more precise volume control instead of continuously pressing the volume button, try pressing it once, then move the bar with your finger.

I hope this was helpful.

Have a good day,
Max!

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hey @gronyone , welcome to the community!

For more precise volume control instead of continuously pressing the volume button, try pressing it once, then move the bar with your finger.

I hope this was helpful.

Have a good day,
Max!

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings