Question

Health app detects exercise - lowers volume of music

• 11 February 2019
  • 3 replies

I have noticed a rather annoying bug, whilst listening to music if the Health app detects exercise it lowers the volume of the music bizarrely.

I am using Huawei Mate 20 Pro with Watch GT and listening to music via google play music app.

Also are Huawei thinking of connecting with Virgin Pulse? It is annoying as I can only sync steps to it by using google fit as a intermediate.

Thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hey @cullet16, welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about this bug you'v been experiencing. Have you tried clearing the cache partition? You can do that by following these simple instructions:

1. Turn the device off completely.
2. Press and hold the volume up + power key at the same time, until you get into the recovery menu.
3. Select "Wipe cache partition" (navigate by using the volume keys and power button to select).
4. Confirm the action by selecting "Wipe cache partition" again.
5. At the end of this process, the recovery menu appears for the second time - select "Reboot system now".

Note: Please make sure to select Wipe cache partition, and not Wipe data/factory reset - the latter will erase all data on the internal storage of the device.

Hope you found this helpful.
Best wishes,
Max
Just done that so will hopefully see tomorrow if it has worked, just switched to wireless headphones so hopefully the problem isn't isolated to wired earphones
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
And? 🙂