Answered

Honor software updates

Why I am not receive any apdate in my honor 9lite?????????????????
icon

Best answer by Max 13 September 2018, 13:56

@Pradip Samanta

At the moment, the Honor 9 Lite is not scheduled to receive the Android P update. So far, the only Honor phones confirmed to receive it are Honor 10, Honor V10 and Honor Play. Rest assured, we are actively and constantly testing it on other Honor phones to ensure the best performance. Please stay tuned.

Max

View original

28 replies

Same problem ji
Which update are you referring to? If it's security & Google and emui updates as a budget range former P8 lite and now a Y9 user I can happily state that I've being getting them monthly and some case bi monthly without fail which is impressive.

If you are referring to GPU Turbo, though it states this month I'm also awaiting there feedback to deduce a exact date if it's a possibility.
Gpu turbo update??????
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hello everyone!

If you are referring to the GPU Turbo update, the Honor 9 Lite is scheduled to receive it during the month of September, though we do not have an exact date.

As for the regular software updates, they are made available in batches, so not all devices are receiving the updates at the same time.

Hope this proves useful!

Max
Android p update?
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
@Pradip Samanta

At the moment, the Honor 9 Lite is not scheduled to receive the Android P update. So far, the only Honor phones confirmed to receive it are Honor 10, Honor V10 and Honor Play. Rest assured, we are actively and constantly testing it on other Honor phones to ensure the best performance. Please stay tuned.

Max
OK...... Thanks bro
Im using honor 9 lite mobile when i got gpu turbo uptade to my mobile
sai Kishore wrote:

Im using honor 9 lite mobile when i got gpu turbo uptade to my mobile

and when i got android p update for my device
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi Sai Kishore,

Welcome on the Huawei Community!

I moved your topic to this thread. Max answered the same question about the Honor 9 Lite above.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
I have the latest android security update. Yes! I'm happy about that, but why am not getting emui 8.2 with those new features like the navigation gestures and the AI capabilities for my device honor 9 lite(India). Please role out emui 8.1 or 8.2 update for honor 9 lite with atleast features that kirin 659 can support. Please!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi Kp2607,

I moved your question to this topic on the Honor 9 Lite update. Please read the comments above. 🙂
I am really impatient and wondering about Oreo update for Honor 8... my location is Europe. Some info? Is there a way to get it? My phone updater says that i am already using the latest version of software but it is Nougat on my phone...
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi Vedran.Krgovic,

I moved your post to this topic about Honor updates.

Above, Max explains what Honor phones will receive an update. I'm sorry to inform you that Honor 8 isn't among those devices for now.
When will it arrive in the UK
Hi honour team
Will i get android pie update on honour 9n...?

Please reply
Userlevel 5
Badge
Wthin all the forums and sites I have take guidance from its strongly suggests your phone Will receive the android P update 😁👍 when... is yet to be confirmed however I would guess the Huaweiwould want this update to be rolled out sooner rather the later. So watch this space;-)
Thank you ♥️
Where are the updates for Honor 9 in UK?
Huawei at its worst lol!
Why are u not giving updates android pie in honor 9 lite? 9lite is your famous mobile phone in the world.
Userlevel 1
Asif wrote:

Why are u not giving updates android pie in honor 9 lite? 9lite is your famous mobile phone in the world.

There is Alot of work going in to these device right now a soft ware update can talk months to build test plan and rollout be patient as it takes Alot of work and the honor 9 lite is not the most famous phone the mate 20 pro p20 Pro and p20 are the most popular
Good day
I am seeing other users in UK have got the upgrade but i am still on oreo. My phone is sim free and not tied to a network
Can anyone advise when i will get Emui 9

Thank you
Max wrote:

Max@Pradip Samanta

Max

will the honor 9 lite get the android 9 update at all?
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi all,

At the moment we don't have any information about software updates for the Honor devices.

Please check "Settings>Software Update" to double check if there isn't an update waiting to get installed.

If you need further assistance please phone the hotline (08000 886 700 Mon - Fri 09:00 - 21:00, Sat. 9:00 - 17:00).
Userlevel 4
I got mine start of December, never had any updates, its on November firmware, in the UK it only really came out November so in reality its never received any updates. Is this normal for Huawei?

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings