Question

How to Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Huawei Phone?

• 22 January 2019
  • 7 replies

How lonely is invincible. Huawei Mate 20 is the most astonishing smartphone among the market in 2018, with many premium features equipped it is stand out from the smartphone market.

Huawei Mate 20 series uses a number of innovative technologies: 7nm Kirin 980, new matrix multi-focal imaging system, 3D structured light, dual GPS, dual volte and 15W unlimited fast charge and other technological innovations, making it overwhelming for customers.

Huawei phone has a significant number of customers around the world. And it is common for people to lose or delete data carelessly. Of cause, Huawei Cloud is a great way to back up data in case of data lost. However, what if you lose or delete some data that haven’t been uploaded to cloud? You definitely need to learn how to recover deleted or lost data on Huawei phone.

What we are going to use is DataKit Android Data Recovery. It is a powerful yet easy to use android device files recovery software running on Windows and Mac. You can recover Contacts, Messages, Photos, Call Log, Video, Audio, WhatsApp Chat and Documents with simple clicks.

Let’s get down to work.

Step 1: Download and install Android Data Recovery from ios-data-recovery.com on your computer.
Step 2: Launch the program, enable USB debugging on your Huawei phone and plug it to the computer with an USB cable.
Step 3: Select those data types that you want to recover and start scanning. Afterwards, tick data that you need and recover them.

Super easy right? If you have any further questions, you are welcome to leave me a message below.

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
How lonely is invincible. Huawei Mate 20 is the most astonishing smartphone among the market in 2018, with many premium features equipped it is stand out from the smartphone market.

Huawei Mate 20 series uses a number of innovative technologies: 7nm Kirin 980, new matrix multi-focal imaging system, 3D structured light, dual GPS, dual volte and 15W unlimited fast charge and other technological innovations, making it overwhelming for customers.

Huawei phone has a significant number of customers around the world. And it is common for people to lose or delete data carelessly. Of cause, Huawei Cloud is a great way to back up data in case of data lost. However, what if you lose or delete some data that haven’t been uploaded to cloud? You definitely need to learn how to recover deleted or lost data on Huawei phone.

What we are going to use is DataKit Android Data Recovery. It is a powerful yet easy to use android device files recovery software running on Windows and Mac. You can recover Contacts, Messages, Photos, Call Log, Video, Audio, WhatsApp Chat and Documents with simple clicks.

Let’s get down to work.

Step 1: Download and install Android Data Recovery from ios-data-recovery.com on your computer.Step 2: Launch the program, enable USB debugging on your Huawei phone and plug it to the computer with an USB cable.Step 3: Select those data types that you want to recover and start scanning. Afterwards, tick data that you need and recover them.

Super easy right? If you have any further questions, you are welcome to leave me a message below.

Hi @JasonBen

I'm literally in the middle of trying to do a full factory refresh and was in need of a backup and even though I have HiSuite, because it's on a Mac, it doesn't have the backup facility like the windows version which is REALLY annoying.

Now not being too sceptical but can this Android Data Recovery software be trusted, as I don't want to be opening myself up to data capture from a surreptitious 3rd party ;-)

Cheers
Smeeghead

Let’s get down to work.

Step 1: Download and install Android Data Recovery from ios-data-recovery.com on your computer.Step 2: Launch the program, enable USB debugging on your Huawei phone and plug it to the computer with an USB cable.Step 3: Select those data types that you want to recover and start scanning. Afterwards, tick data that you need and recover them.

Hi @JasonBen

I'm literally in the middle of trying to do a full factory refresh and was in need of a backup and even though I have HiSuite, because it's on a Mac, it doesn't have the backup facility like the windows version which is REALLY annoying.

Now not being too sceptical but can this Android Data Recovery software be trusted, as I don't want to be opening myself up to data capture from a surreptitious 3rd party ;-)

Cheers
Smeeghead

you can trust this android data recovery. it will not collect your confidential info during the recovery or back up process.

Let’s get down to work.

Hi @JasonBen

Cheers
Smeeghead

It seems that this is really useful, right?

Let’s get down to work.

thanks for sharing~
U2USoft Android Data Recovery is a professional data recovery tool for Android phones and tablets. It can easily recover photos, videos, music files, documents, messages and contacts from Huawei Mate 9/P9/nova/G9/Ascend/Honor after you accidentally clicking the delete button. Now you can download the software and try to use it to retrieve deleted data. The following guide will be much helpful on how to recover deleted files from HUAWEI Android phone.

Step 1: Connect your HUAWEI phone to your computer

Install and run Android data recovery, then connect your Huawei device to the computer via an USB cable.

Step 2: Enable USB debugging

If you have enabled USB debugging on your Huawei phone before, go to step 3 straightly. If not, follow the below 3 ways to enable USB debugging according to the different Android OS version. After that, U2USoft Android Data Recovery will automatically start to install drive for your device.

Step 3: Scan the data on Huawei

After detected, you need to allow the program Superuser authorization on the screen of your Huawei device before the scan. Just click "Allow" button to proceed. Then you're required to select file types that you'd like to scan. You can either tick "All File Types" or tick your desired ones only. After that, click "Next" to start scanning.

Step 4: Preview and recover data

After the scan, so you can easily preview all your files. Then just mark the files you want and click "Recover". Then choose a save path on your PC to save them.
U2USoft Android Data Recovery is a professional data recovery tool for Android phones and tablets. It can easily recover photos, videos, music files, documents, messages and contacts from Huawei Mate 9/P9/nova/G9/Ascend/Honor after you accidentally clicking the delete button. Now you can download the software and try to use it to retrieve deleted data. The following guide will be much helpful on how to recover deleted files from HUAWEI Android phone.

Step 1: Connect your HUAWEI phone to your computer

Install and run Android data recovery, then connect your Huawei device to the computer via an USB cable.

Step 2: Enable USB debugging

If you have enabled USB debugging on your Huawei phone before, go to step 3 straightly. If not, follow the below 3 ways to enable USB debugging according to the different Android OS version. After that, U2USoft Android Data Recovery will automatically start to install drive for your device.

Step 3: Scan the data on Huawei

After detected, you need to allow the program Superuser authorization on the screen of your Huawei device before the scan. Just click "Allow" button to proceed. Then you're required to select file types that you'd like to scan. You can either tick "All File Types" or tick your desired ones only. After that, click "Next" to start scanning.

Step 4: Preview and recover data

After the scan, so you can easily preview all your files. Then just mark the files you want and click "Recover". Then choose a save path on your PC to save them.

It is OK.
If you have synced data to HUAWEI Mobile Cloud, you can restore lost data to Huawei phone from HUAWEI Cloud Backups. If you have ever used HUAWEI HiSuite to backup your datas, you can easily restore lost data to Huawei phone from HUAWEI HiSuite backups.

If you haven't backup data to HUAWEI Cloud, Google Photo app or computer, don't worry, you can learn this guide about how to recover deleted photos on Huawei phone