Take the following steps:
Simply install the Huawei Phone Clone app for both devices. Phone Clone is available on Google Play and App store.
Connect the old phone with your new Huawei by scanning the QR code with the old phone.
Choose the files you want to copy to the new phone and click Send. Easy peasy!
Watch the video below for a tutorial.
Problems while using Phone Clone? Try the steps below or leave a reply.
1.Make sure you are in an area with a stable WiFi connection.
2.Check that the Phone Clone app is up to date.
3.Try and see if the others files are sending through correctly (as in pictures, contacts, videos etc..)
Still having issues? Perform a wipe cache partition for your device from the Recovery menu by following the steps below:
1. Turn the device off completely.
2. Press and hold the volume up + power key at the same time, until you get into the recovery menu.
3. Select "Wipe cache partition" (navigate by using the volume keys and power button to select).
4. Confirm the action by selecting "Wipe cache partition" again.
5. At the end of this process, the recovery menu appears for the second time - select "Reboot system now".
Note: Please make sure to select Wipe cache partition, and not Wipe data/factory reset - the latter will erase all data on the internal storage of the device.