• 8 May 2019
  • 5 replies

My phone is on auto-start and when it started up I had the message with the fo

ur options.
1.Download latest and restore
2.Factory reset
3.reboot
4.shut down

I've tried reboot and shutdown with no luck so the phone is now on charge and I've selected option 1 above without any result.
It was the 2nd time to make that and I had missed all the data in my phone what should I do now I don't want to lose my data and photos?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @Hassan11, welcome to the community!

We're sorry about the situation you are experiencing!

Thanks for providing a picture of this! Have you tried accessing this menu while the phone was not on charge?

In case you still couldn't access the device, we'd suggest having it inspected at our authorized repair center.

For the UK region you can arrange the service booking via mail chat or hotline (at 08000886700 free of charge of course) via https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/
Or if you would like I can also facilitate this for you via PM.

Cheers!
Hi @Hassan11, welcome to the community!

We're sorry about the situation you are experiencing!

Thanks for providing a picture of this! Have you tried accessing this menu while the phone was not on charge?

In case you still couldn't access the device, we'd suggest having it inspected at our authorized repair center.

For the UK region you can arrange the service booking via mail chat or hotline (at 08000886700 free of charge of course) via https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/
Or if you would like I can also facilitate this for you via PM.

Cheers!

Hello Max,
is it possible to have my phone inspected too? I went to my local huawey center in Milan and the only thing the girl said to me is that she can send the phone to some laboratory to be completely wiped and reinstalled. I wish there were some other possibilities because I would like to preserve my data, photos and videos in particular.
Ty
Saverio
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@sssavio , I believe what Max is saying also means the device would need to be sent to the authorised repair centre. It would be wiped and reinstalled too. However, this is the UK, I am not 100% sure what the situation is with Italy. You can check by contacting Huawei support in Italy:

• Hotline: 800 191 435
  • Support Language: Italiano/Inglese
  • Support Time: Lunedì - Venerdì 8:00-21:00 Sabato 9:00-14:00(Eccetto giorni festivi)
  • Remarks: Numero verde Nazionale. Prima di chiamare fornirsi del codice IMEI

Hope this helps.
My phone is on auto-start and when it started up I had the message with the fo

ur options.
1.Download latest and restore
2.Factory reset
3.reboot
4.shut down

I've tried reboot and shutdown with no luck so the phone is now on charge and I've selected option 1 above without any result.
It was the 2nd time to make that and I had missed all the data in my phone what should I do now I don't want to lose my data and photos?
It's just bettery problem it's will be slove in few minutes just go repairing shop. I was infected like this type of problem e recovery mode but I m free now.