Answered

Huawei Mobile Service App - not available in my country

• 16 February 2019
  • 11 replies

I recently bought Honor 4. To use this band, I need to install Huawei Health app on my mobile. After installing it, when I try to open, it is asking to install Huawei Mobile Services App for the latest version. But unfortunetly this is not available in my country (Ireland). So what should I do? Is there any work around?
icon

Best answer by Rajkumar 20 February 2019, 07:58

Hi Max,
Thanks for your response. I found the root cause, and I got the fix. The issue is with my PlayStore location. It was pointing to US region. After changing to my current region, I am able to download required app.
View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @Rajkumar,

Can you please PM me the serial number of the band so I can look further into this?

You will be able to find this info on the back of the band or on the box of it.

Looking forward to your reply!

Best wishes,
Max
Hi Max,
Thanks for your response. I found the root cause, and I got the fix. The issue is with my PlayStore location. It was pointing to US region. After changing to my current region, I am able to download required app.
Hello I am having same issue cannot install the app. Can you please tell me the fix. I cannot change to any region as I believe it does check your IP. What are the countries supported by the app?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi 24bit,

Sorry for the lack of replies in this thread. Are you still looking for answers? If so, please contact our support team.
Hi! I have the same issue.
I am located in Philippines, and current mobile device of Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
i did try to uninstall and reinstall the app, but it is still the same:

is there any way to fix this? 😭
help would be greatly appreciated
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@Snowshadow - you might be best speaking to local Huawei support team. Their details:

• Hotline: 1800-1853-5353(Pldt/Smart/Sun Toll-Free) 1800-8739-5227(Globe Toll-Free) 0923-0990468
  • Support Language: English
  • Support Time: 9:00am to 9:00pm
@Snowshadow - you might be best speaking to local Huawei support team. Their details:

• Hotline: 1800-1853-5353(Pldt/Smart/Sun Toll-Free) 1800-8739-5227(Globe Toll-Free) 0923-0990468
  • Support Language: English
  • Support Time: 9:00am to 9:00pm

Thank you 🙂
Thanks for nothing
Hello! As of today, September 28, 2019, i am also currently experiencing the same problem with huawei band. I just purchased huawei band 5 but every time i try to install the huawei health services, it will say not available in my country. How will i be able to use my band?
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@chups - does it help if you change your region and then try to download the huawei health services?
Still not working in my phone either...Called Huawei support as well as google play...but to no avail...Such a waste if i cant use my band...what to do?