Huawei phones are unsecure 2

• 4 September 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
When are they planning to fix all Huawei Security issues listed in the link below?

All Huawei Vulnerabilities list

it seems that most of these vulnerabilities are very serious and should be adressed straight away.

as stated in this https://uk.community.huawei.com/software-40/huawei-phones-are-unsecure-1341 made by @connorcaunt that there are some security issues i just wanted to shine a light on the problems and maby they can get adressed

thank you in advance

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @chinchan9 thanks for raising the question. I've flagged for the support team to give a response.
Userlevel 1
as of today there are 516 vulnerabilities i will check back in a few weeks to see if you guys fixed even one of them or that flagging it to the support team does nothing like usual.

@Danjl thank you for your reply
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Hello @chinchan9!

Thank you for sharing this with us!

I will send this to the development team! I'm sure they will be working on it to fix some issues from this list!

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have further issues! You can send a private message as well, if you want this kind of assistance!

Have a lovely day!

All the best,
BarneyT
Maybe they are "features"?

On a more serious note... Isn't 516 quite low compared to apple's 4511? Especially when you see that Huawei has 1160 products and Apple has 118.