Question

I cannot update or downgrade this EMUI Build please help!!

• 25 January 2019
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 2
I am stuck on build SPC10C432E4log and cannot update or downgrade in HiSuite the phone is stuck in FRP lock even when there's no account locked to the device and the setup process doesn't ask for a account when the phone has been reset Please Help!!!!

no service center is nearby and due to medical reasons I cannot send phone anywhere

13 replies

Userlevel 2
Update: I have tried eRecovery and uninstaling Hisuite on my PC and reinstalling it to no avail.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @Ozomax1997,

Sorry to hear about the situation.

Would it be possible to PM me privately with the Serial Number of your device please?

Looking forward to your private message!
Max
Userlevel 2
Hi @Ozomax1997,

Would it be possible to PM me privately with the Serial Number of your device please?

Max

PM Sent
Userlevel 2

Hi @Ozomax1997,

Max

I accidently marked this as solved :(
is there no way currently to change this?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
@Owen-Rhys,

I Unmarked it. 🙂
Userlevel 2
@Amy thank you ☺️
Userlevel 2
@Max, I haven't received a response after you asked for pm, looking forward to hearing back from you.
Userlevel 2
Still not sorted 😔

Phone is running slow like this so I've had to switch to a Xiaomi Mi 8 for now till this is fixed
I am stuck on build SPC10C432E4log and cannot update or downgrade in HiSuite the phone is stuck in FRP lock even when there's no account locked to the device and the setup process doesn't ask for a account when the phone has been reset Please Help!!!!

no service center is nearby and due to medical reasons I cannot send phone anywhere

Hello,

I was Facing Almost Same issue, few weeks before...

I explained my story in this section

Anyway, now my Huawei Mate 20 Pro Works good..

it was having an FRP Lock Same like your phone.

I Unlocked My FRP Lock using this Website.

You can also contact them for an unlock.

They provides a Code Which Called Huawei FRP Unlock Key

we need to enter it on our phone using a tool, they provide...

its easy like 1 2 3..

check it, and let me know after you success.

thanks.
Userlevel 2
Im still having the same problem 2 months later 😢

I Cannot send my phone off to Huawei as I need the phone. Such a shame 😢
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @Owen-Rhys,

I've flagged this again for support so hopefully you can get an update on the issue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hey @Owen-Rhys,

Sorry for not replying for such a long while!

Unfortunately we can only help you with this at our repair center. I understand that you would not like to send it there, but that's the only way we can assist you regarding this.

If you would decide to go through with the booking please let us know or for the UK region you can arrange the service booking via mail chat or hotline (at 08000886700 free of charge of course) via https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/

Kind regards,
Max
Hi suite is not giving downgrade option with mac 😕