Answered

Mate 10 pro GPU turbo update

Show first post

120 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
At least finally coming through, now to wait till next year for Pie
I have finally received .133. in on EE. Haven't noticed much in changes to be honest although pubg is performing a lot better.
Has anybody noticed any other changes?
Userlevel 2
At least finally coming through, now to wait till next year for Pie
I'm glad we finally got this far, I honestly thought it was never going to happen. Hopefully it won't be as long for Pie!
I also got the update this morning, on vodafone - c782
Userlevel 5
Badge

At least finally coming through, now to wait till next year for PieI'm glad we finally got this far, I honestly thought it was never going to happen. Hopefully it won't be as long for Pie!

True, but I've switched to Pixel 3 XL as my main phone now. I need the security updates as use phone for work as well as personal and can't rely on updates from Huawei or network provider, with each blaming each other for the delays.
Can someone tell me how to get a straight answer on here that actually provides useful information and not just fobbed off.

I would like to know when I'm going to get update to oreo 8.1 I do not accept that mate 10 pro is not getting it when I have read on numerous tech websites including huawei own website that I should of had it by now. If I don't receive it I believe huewai has not provided a product(mate 10 pro), that I was sold, that is as described as an android phone, an android phone that does not get the major android updates!! This is not acceptable and I want to know how huewai will put this issue right for me and the many other huawei customers who have same and similar issues. False advertising may be permitted in China but its not in majority of the world Inc UK. I bought the phone in good faith and expect huewai to be honorable. I would not have bought a huewai phone if knew was gonna have this problem and would not have recomended huewai to several friends and family 4 of whom went ahead bought huewai phones.

So as how I started this message I again ask for a proper answer and solution and not a fob off meaningless pass the buck answer. So please make sure you get someone with some knowledge and decision making authority to reply to me pls.

Many Thanks

RICHARD
Userlevel 4
Badge
@Richjryan I'm pretty sure @Max posted somewhere saying that UK devices will not be getting 8.1. Only ver 9 when it becomes available.
hi guys,

anyone has a problem with Bluetooth connection after 133 update?
my Huawei watch 2 4G keeps disconnecting from the phone audio function...
I know Max said that but why should we accept that when I have read plenty of articles saying its avaliable and Huawei even issues a Beta version but apparently only in other countries. For them to just say its not available is not true its more like we can't be bothered to give it to you in the UK.. And how can you market android phone then not update that phone with latest version of Android on the very first update due.

I'm getting nowhere with this and I'm gonna see what press make of it, cause it will look very embarrassing for Huawei when the Android community at large find out.
Userlevel 5
Badge
@Richjryan not a lot will happen as not many will complain, which they are banking on. Until this practice is blocked in UK I'm no longer buying Huawei phones.

My main everyday phone is the Pixel 3 XL which I'm enjoying. It might have cost me a bit more than my P20 Pro but at least I get updates when released, apps work and available on play store, can add default widgets to 3rd party launchers without crashing, no network rebranding or input which is way it should be.

I wasted over £1500 with Huawei devices so won't do it again.
hi guys,

No issues with mine but for some reason my WiFi is showing volt WiFi I ain't got a clue what that is
Userlevel 5
Badge

hi guys,

No issues with mine but for some reason my WiFi is showing volt WiFi I ain't got a clue what that is

That means you got wifi calling

hi guys,

That means you got wifi calling

I had that from day one from day one from when got the phone just now with the with weird white block showng.. Thanks for the reply
Hi, I read somewhere that the rollout was due from November but it's already mid December and still nothing, does anybody know when the UK update is likely to happen to Android 9 Pie?
Cheers
It's coming people on firmware finder today.

It's coming people on firmware finder today.

probably we will get it in April 😃
9.0 firmware has been approved.

And it's here

Userlevel 5
Badge
Glad you finally got it, It arrived last week on mine at same time as my P20 Pro update