- en_GB still uses "Airplane" instead of "Aeroplane"
- Screen seems much less responsive. I'm interested in what specific changes were made to the screen's config files and/or drivers. I have tested in both 'FHD+' mode and dynamic - general touch issues persist.
- What have you done to break the colours on the Overview screen? I can reproduce this most of the time by waking the phone and switching to the Overview screen, as demonstrated in the screenshots. This is a bizarre bug.
- Step counter stopped displaying on the screen when using the official 'Smart case'.
- Phone has hard-locked four times. A software reset might help, but this update has been in beta since about a month after the phone's release. How were none of these issues found?
Overview screen bug
How it should look (this bug happens with and without the notch hidden):
How it should not look - blue tinge (this bug happens with and without the notch hidden):
PS: Thank you for deleting the previous thread where I forgot to remove important information from the screenshot! Oops.