Answered

mate 20 lite (sne-lx1) Emui 9.0

Show first post

100 replies

Userlevel 5

I returned my phone like I returned the Huawei watch GT, I will never buy another Huawei product, shocking customer service.'watch' us all get an update at midnight tonight now 不不 sorry couldn't help myself 五五不不

Wouldn't surprise me lol
Userlevel 1
Yer but then it will be never for the next update so he still doing the right thing
next day and still nothing. updates in the UK are some mockery 😞
Userlevel 5
next day and still nothing. updates in the UK are some mockery :(

Your best bet is to just return or sell and put it down to a silly mistake.

next day and still nothing. updates in the UK are some mockery :(Your best bet is to just return or sell and put it down to a silly mistake.

In Poland we say "a new day the same shit" xD
Userlevel 1
Day after still no update but I did send my issue to the updates team and this is their reply..

Hey, I think you should get a Monzo account. Get one through this link and we'll both get 瞿5!

Just follow these instructions: https://join.monzo.com/r/wscgvr4
Userlevel 1

Userlevel 1
Sorry the 1st link is my Monzo referral link lol 不五 feel free to claim a free 瞿5 tho 不
Userlevel 1
That's what I did and got the same reply 2 weeks ago. I took all three of my phones back to carphone warehouse for a refund and explained about this being unlocked phone with 782 restricted version and was told that I would need to take that up with huawei customer service. So I will be on Tuesday when I get back from work and then trading standards.
Yep getting boring, supposed to be June now July according to hicare notification.. might be August!!
Someone has already received updates in the UK?
Userlevel 1
No. Please check back in 2045
Its ridiculous that we are still waiting for the update. The phone was a great price and has great features but the update side of things is such a let down
Anyone having any joy?
Wen I check hi care it says phone and all apps are up to date
If I go on me and check for updates it says 9.1 etc etc but then when you click on it says it's up to date. It's so annoying
See they have removed the change log information from emui 8.2 now (guess as it's 8 months out of date).. the support team tell me due to issues with 9.0 mate 20 lite won't get the update till end of august.. so at that rate 9.1 is months away... Shocking
Userlevel 1
Now that's really confusing as the mate 20 lite has already received the update in some countries
Yep frustrating as hicare have an advert telling me that the update is due "early of July"
Yep frustrating as hicare have an advert telling me that the update is due "early of July"

Mines the same and on check for updates it says 9.1 I just can't actually request it
Its irratating...I wouldn't be so bothered if it wasn't for the fact that they made such a big deal about releasing it and how good it was meant to be....
And then nothing!
I think I miss my iphones I'm regretting my change to Huawei
Hi. I received update last night in ireland.

Wat network are you on?
Tesco mobile
in 3 still nothing.
Hi. I received update last night in ireland.

I jak ta aktualizacja miga warto czeka czy nie ?
Userlevel 1
Yer what he said

I jak ta aktualizacja miga warto czeka czy nie ?

Delikatnie szybciej i troch zmian wizualnych