Answered

mate 20 lite (sne-lx1) Emui 9.0

Show first post

100 replies

Userlevel 1
The thing is I worked for o2 for many years and fully supported my Huawei rep lol how foolish was I? Yes granted this phone is brilliant, but why are Huawei so far behind Sony and Samsung? 😕
Hi. I received update last night in ireland.

Finally got my phone updated!

Wat network are you on?
Userlevel 1
Did you do it via that link. And how's it running now. I have not had any problems and it's running really smooth.
next day and still nothing. updates in the UK are some mockery 😞
Userlevel 1
I received a few updates, Android 8.1(EMUI 8.2), but since March, nothing else. They don't really care, ther are a lot of high end devices without EMUI 9, we can't expect much from them for a midrange..
Userlevel 1
You received it? Here I'm still waiting
I came across the 1st bug.

When I am in any app, the back and home button do not function well.

I need to press them at least 2-3 times before they actually work.

Has anyone the same issue?

next day and still nothing. updates in the UK are some mockery :(Your best bet is to just return or sell and put it down to a silly mistake.

In Poland we say "a new day the same shit" xD
Tesco mobile
See they have removed the change log information from emui 8.2 now (guess as it's 8 months out of date).. the support team tell me due to issues with 9.0 mate 20 lite won't get the update till end of august.. so at that rate 9.1 is months away... Shocking
Userlevel 1
Now that's really confusing as the mate 20 lite has already received the update in some countries
Yep frustrating as hicare have an advert telling me that the update is due "early of July"
in 3 still nothing.
Userlevel 1
Day after still no update but I did send my issue to the updates team and this is their reply..

Hey, I think you should get a Monzo account. Get one through this link and we'll both get £5!

Just follow these instructions: https://join.monzo.com/r/wscgvr4
Hi. I received update last night in ireland.

I jak ta aktualizacja śmiga warto czekać czy nie ?
Userlevel 1

Userlevel 1
Sorry the 1st link is my Monzo referral link lol 🤣🤭 feel free to claim a free £5 tho 🤣🤭
Userlevel 1
Yer what he said

I jak ta aktualizacja śmiga warto czekać czy nie ?

Delikatnie szybciej i trochę zmian wizualnych
Yer what he said
I Ask about changes. A9 is little bit faster and have a delicate visual changes. xD
Userlevel 1
Hi Howekk11,

Please read this topic for information about software updates. And this topic about beta testing. :)

This doesn't answer the question!! And the device is not listed on that topic link....!!
Userlevel 1
That's what I did and got the same reply 2 weeks ago. I took all three of my phones back to carphone warehouse for a refund and explained about this being unlocked phone with 782 restricted version and was told that I would need to take that up with huawei customer service. So I will be on Tuesday when I get back from work and then trading standards.
I just got my update on mate 20 lite, uk, EE