Answered

mate 20 lite (sne-lx1) Emui 9.0

Show first post

100 replies

Yer what he said
I Ask about changes. A9 is little bit faster and have a delicate visual changes. xD
I just got my update on mate 20 lite, uk, EE
By the way, hicare told me there was no update, had to do it via system / update
I got too. Nothing special. I am waiting
Userlevel 5
I got in in UK this week also but what's funny is I am c432 not c782, c432 in the European version which should get updates quicker. This makes me think model number has nothing to do with it.
Still waiting for 9.0 update on on c782, absolutely ridiculous being stuck on December 2018 security patch.... What's the deal huawei are we not recieving updates???

My wife has honour 10 lite which is running 9.0.1 she's received 2 updates in the 2 month she's had the phone.

I regret choosing your product it's my first and last Huawei device.
Userlevel 1
Its near end of July and still waiting in the UK lol oh well fuck this shit I'm getting a Nokia tomorrow 🙂
Its near end of July and still waiting in the UK lol oh well fuck this shit I'm getting a Nokia tomorrow :)
Nokia is going to be my go-to from now on
Userlevel 5
The mistake folks is the C782 variant. Sim free unlocked use this code. I returned mine and bought C432 on Vodafone UK and a £2 unlock code on eBay. Currently on 9.0.1 and June security patch.
Why is it a mistake to have c782 surely it should not matter... c782 should still receive the updates.
Userlevel 5
Why is it a mistake to have c782 surely it should not matter... c782 should still receive the updates.
Should do but it doesn't.
Userlevel 1
I am downloading the update now on C782 version via FF. No longer willing to wait 6 years for the update to reach me via official paths
Are You using a 3rd party app to install it? I can't use FF as I have a virginmedia router and can't change dns
Userlevel 5
I am downloading the update now on C782 version via FF. No longer willing to wait 6 years for the update to reach me via official paths
How do you install via firmware finder? I am actually looking to go back to emui 8 as 9 runs crap on my phone and battery life is 20-30% worse.
Userlevel 1
Yer am on virgin and have the router in modem mode and using a 3rd party router for the rest
I can't do that, don't have a 3rd party router... Would love to find away to install the ROM manually
Userlevel 1

I am downloading the update now on C782 version via FF. No longer willing to wait 6 years for the update to reach me via official pathsHow do you install via firmware finder? I am actually looking to go back to emui 8 as 9 runs crap on my phone and battery life is 20-30% worse.

You can do a roll back via the Huawei pc app
Userlevel 1
I find it crazy that the update is on the server that i can get via a 3rd party app yet they wont push to us for another (insert years here)
Yup its ridiculous!!

Ive downloaded the zip manually do you know how I can install it without using FF?
Userlevel 1
No idea. sorry
Im following a guide to install manually... if I don't reply soon you know my phone is bricked ha
Userlevel 1

As you can see i am now on EMUI 9.0.1
Finally got my phone updated!

Userlevel 1
Did you do it via that link. And how's it running now. I have not had any problems and it's running really smooth.
Yup followed the link cheers, works great so far... It's alot smoother but haven't really had a chance to mess around with it yet