Answered

mate 20 lite (sne-lx1) Emui 9.0

Show first post

100 replies

Hello, colleagues. Someone has already got updates to 9??
By the way, hicare told me there was no update, had to do it via system / update
Yep getting boring, supposed to be June now July according to hicare notification.. might be August!!
Yep frustrating as hicare have an advert telling me that the update is due "early of July"

Mines the same and on check for updates it says 9.1 I just can't actually request it 🙄
Its irratating...I wouldn't be so bothered if it wasn't for the fact that they made such a big deal about releasing it and how good it was meant to be....
And then nothing!
I think I miss my iphones 😂 I'm regretting my change to Huawei
Userlevel 5
Disaster this, UK seems to be the forgotten nation in terms of Huawei updates, I'm still stuck on December 2018 security patch, My wife has an Honor 8X, She is also still on December patch.
I got too. Nothing special. I am waiting
Still waiting for 9.0 update on on c782, absolutely ridiculous being stuck on December 2018 security patch.... What's the deal huawei are we not recieving updates???

My wife has honour 10 lite which is running 9.0.1 she's received 2 updates in the 2 month she's had the phone.

I regret choosing your product it's my first and last Huawei device.
I'm still waiting, maybe it will finally be 🙂
Its near end of July and still waiting in the UK lol oh well fuck this shit I'm getting a Nokia tomorrow :)
Nokia is going to be my go-to from now on
Hello,

I received a little earlier EMUI 9.0.1, so guys, there is hope 😂😂

in which region do you live?
Userlevel 1
Just bought a brand new SNE-LX1 C782, just finished setting it up and went to update it. Still stuck on a December 2018 and HiCare is not showing anything. I also own a H9L which is C432 which gets updates every 2 months without issue is this a thing with C782 where updates are not sent out as often.
Userlevel 1
As said I have three of these phones with c782 sim free and will be going back to where I bought them asking for a refund. Why should I pay for an inferior phone to what others have.
Userlevel 5
The mistake folks is the C782 variant. Sim free unlocked use this code. I returned mine and bought C432 on Vodafone UK and a £2 unlock code on eBay. Currently on 9.0.1 and June security patch.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@solidus1983 - if you have questions about updates, please see this thread:

https://uk.community.huawei.com/software-40/waiting-on-a-software-update-phone-the-hotline-1034
Why is it a mistake to have c782 surely it should not matter... c782 should still receive the updates.
Userlevel 5
Why is it a mistake to have c782 surely it should not matter... c782 should still receive the updates.
Should do but it doesn't.
UK, unfortunately 😞
Userlevel 1
That thread is of no help. If you call that number you just get told they can't give you any information, or they will tell you they will inform someone and they will get back to you never. Just put the information out when and what will get the update and what countries. Also give us the option to have the se software versions as the other phones in the EU. I am fed up hearing that we have an inferior version because the UK operators want this and that. This is a sim free phone and should not fall with such software that has been restricted
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Howekk11,

Please read this topic for information about software updates. And this topic about beta testing. 🙂
I check today, and I am still waiting xD

Userlevel 1
I check today, and I am still waiting xD

I get the same message but nothing via all update options
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@solidus1983 , @Dave8 , Thanks for letting me know the advise from the support line differs from what we are saying on the community. I'll check to make sure the information on the community is correct.
Userlevel 1
Is this update in the UK to as i have 3 of these phones and none have got the update yet
Is this update in the UK to as i have 3 of these phones and none have got the update yet
No its in Cyprus and i think it falls under the region of Greece
Still no Android 9 for my Mate 20 lite.

I am dissapointed by Huawei leaving their mid-range phones out of date.

Shoulda waited for Nokia 8.1 with Android One.