Question

Misleading updates - EMUI 8.0 for mate 9

• 26 December 2018
  • 3 replies

Hi Max,

It has been two years Huawei has been misleading and lying about updates for flagships like Mate 9.
When EMUI 8.0 will be released for Mate 9.
We are tired of those clever statements like, sorry, we will get back to you, check with your Carrier etc etc.
Reason Apple is the best is not coz their phones are the best. No. Their customer experience, trust and care is the best. Even models from 2013 run the same latest OS that 2018 model has. Hence everyone enjoys same experience. Apple doesnt lie to its customers.
So what it is going to be for Huawei? Professional and truth or usual stereo type mentality of zero customer care.
Lets see.
Thanks
Bond.

3 replies

Apples battery issue last Christmas where the software update may influence the battery, but if it does its just a coincidence!?! Yeah...that's totally upfront and transparent....after many, many complaints!!

Also I've seen updates kill the older models apple release, working in a phone store we get customers in sharing their experiences. Slow down, apps failing...that's not good customer care from Apple
[quote user="Bond's::s::Base::s::Station"]Hi Max,

It has been two years Huawei has been misleading and lying about updates for flagships like Mate 9.
When EMUI 8.0 will be released for Mate 9.
We are tired of those clever statements like, sorry, we will get back to you, check with your Carrier etc etc.
Reason Apple is the best is not coz their phones are the best. No. Their customer experience, trust and care is the best. Even models from 2013 run the same latest OS that 2018 model has. Hence everyone enjoys same experience. Apple doesnt lie to its customers.
So what it is going to be for Huawei? Professional and truth or usual stereo type mentality of zero customer care.
Lets see.
Thanks
Bond.

You could buy a pixel then you get updates immediately and everything works real smooth like apple experience... I'm gonna go back to Google own phones next phone I get. For done reason not many people buy pixels and just spend time moaning about there Samsung or huawei LG etc etc. So I'm going back to pixel or maybe oneplus as there quick with updates and wicked phone bit half the price of most flagships...
How about OnePlus 6T...even better actually. Half price and timely updates. At least not mislead. If no then no...but here keep saying yes and then silence.