New music player

The new music player update is worst it is not looking good and it is worst, the old music player was good and working properly please do it as it was as soon as possible..

8 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi Bhagirath Gajera, would you please tell me your phone modle? and what's the version of your music app?
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @Bhagirath Gajera,

Could you please tell us what model of device are you using?
Also, if you could provide us with a description in depth about what seems to be the problem with the new music player it would really help and give us a better insight!

Looking forward to your answer! 😀
Max
Honor 9N
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @Bhagirath Gajera,

Thank you for telling me the model of your device!
Could you kindly provide me with an accurate description of what would seem to be the problem with the music player that you are currently facing?

Thanks!
Max
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi @Bhagirath Gajera,

Did you see Max's post? Please let us know if you still need assistance. 🙂
12.0.0.340. I don't like the background colour being plane white on playlist , all songs, recent, favourite pages... .All other things are fine though and the quality of sound has improved.
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @Rihanyo,

Thank you for the feedback!

We have taken this into consideration and forwarded it further to the appropriate department.

Please do not hesitate to provide further suggestions/feedback or inquires if needed!

Your honest opinions - negative or positive is what helps us improve and evolve as a company to provide the best experience for our users!

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!😀
Max

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings