Notifications volume is missing - Huawei P20

• 3 October 2018
  • 56 replies

Show first post

56 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Hello all!

Thanks for letting us know about your opinion on this!

We're here to collect feedback like this, so newer functions requested by users can be added in future patches and updates.

If you have any more observations, please let us know!

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have further issues! You can send a private message as well, if you want this kind of assistance!

Have a lovely day!

All the best,
BarneyT
Hello all!

Thanks for letting us know about your opinion on this!

We're here to collect feedback like this, so newer functions requested by users can be added in future patches and updates.

If you have any more observations, please let us know!

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have further issues! You can send a private message as well, if you want this kind of assistance!

Have a lovely day!

All the best,
BarneyT

looll

after a year you still reply a generic answer 🤣🤣🤣

guys just install an app called

presice ringtone
Huawei don't care after you have purchased their products.
I will never buy huawei again.
Do not buy huawei
Do not buy huawei
Do not buy huawei
Do not buy huawei

Samsung have this basic function on ALL THEIR PHONES.
Hi,
I had the same problem, but after some googling and found MP3Gain. Which changes the volume of the notification sound you want to use. I just downloaded mp3gain to my laptop, added the file to it, and lowered the volume, then put the sound on my phone.
Now my ringer is full volume and notification a lot quieter.
It doesn't take too long, and definitely worth it.
I have no doubt there are other apps that do the same thing, mp3gain Is just the first one I found .
Hi,
I had the same problem, but after some googling and found MP3Gain. Which changes the volume of the notification sound you want to use. I just downloaded mp3gain to my laptop, added the file to it, and lowered the volume, then put the sound on my phone.
Now my ringer is full volume and notification a lot quieter.
It doesn't take too long, and definitely worth it.
I have no doubt there are other apps that do the same thing, mp3gain Is just the first one I found .

Appreciate your suggestion Dave, thank you.

Personally I think a so called premium smart phone manufacturer should have addressed this issue months ago!!
ITS A SIMPLE FIX

They dont care or listen after they have your money.
Piss poor.