Answered

P20 Pro poor picture quality from fw .152 to A9

• 3 January 2019
  • 4 replies

Hi,

Somebody could tell me when the Huawei team finally going to fix the camera quality ? This phone post to be a camera phone above the picture quality of other phone makers. I have recently updated to A9 but the picture quality is the same as fw .161 however the 4D predictive focus is finally working after 3 months. Wow! The Night mode is worst than the fw 128, not as sharp later more oil paint looks. Postprocessing issue? Perhaps. Indoor photography is also worst than on the fw 128. How I know that? Because before the A9 I had manually downgraded to fw 128 because I have waited for the 4D predictive focus fixing 3 months. I did comparison between the two fw A9 vs A8 .128 in night mode and I say everybody can see the difference not just photographers!
My question is there is any plan to fix this issue finally?

Best regards

Gabriel
icon

Best answer by Max 7 January 2019, 20:14

Hi Gabriel,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we will pass this to our developers as well.

In the meantime, if you could PM me the serial number of your device, as well as the build number, we will be investigating the issue with your device further.

Best wishes,
Max
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi Gabriel,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we will pass this to our developers as well.

In the meantime, if you could PM me the serial number of your device, as well as the build number, we will be investigating the issue with your device further.

Best wishes,
Max
A9 has ruined my night mode experience too, it now looks like any other camera auto mode, why do they have to mess things up, updates are supposed to improve things.. 😭
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hey @Szunyog007,

Did you get this issue fixed? Maybe you are able to help @brocky?
No i have not been able to fix it, i tried max suggestions but they did not help.
Its so disappointing to buy a hyped up phone only to have updates ruin things.
@Amy @Max