Answered

P30 Pro fimware 9.1.0.153 Bluetooth volume now low

Userlevel 1
Since the above firmware the volume on all connected Bluetooth speakers is very low.

This was fine before the update, is it a bug, is there a fix?

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Amy 16 May 2019, 07:49

Hi all,

Are you having the same issues as @Anton discribes in this topic? @ClogPower posted a fix for it.

Please let us know if this helps!
View original

10 replies

Userlevel 1
I have the exact same problem on my P30 Pro. Until I saw this, I thought it was because of something I did. My wife has Mate 20 Pro, which still runs on EMUI 9.0.x.x does not have this issue, and the volume is just fine
Userlevel 1
Is it since the last firmware update?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi all,

Are you having the same issues as @Anton discribes in this topic? @ClogPower posted a fix for it.

Please let us know if this helps!
Userlevel 1
Thanks Amy, that fixed it. Huawei need to do more testing!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Thanks for the quick reply! I'm glad it fixed the issue.

I will flag this for our support team and they will be able to to forward this to our development team. Thank you!
I have the same problem as the topic after updated emui, p30 pro, Hong Kong. The bluetooth volume is still low as I set the bt vol. maxium. Also, the GPS cannnot be turned off as it mentioned if I do not turn off the wi-fi talk (I do not have this function so I cannot turn off the GPS)

Please, fix it and I can enjoy my music again.

Thanks.
Userlevel 1
It fixed my issue as well. Hope we will see more stable releases with time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
@JonathanKu are you still having these issues? Did you try the fix? 🙂
After somedays later, the problem has been fixed. Thanks!
i have huawei honor x7
it is a one of thebiggest mistake
after this ulpdate ass well things got worst and i have this volume problem.and none of solitions above help
guys dont by huawei just dont