Update Huawei Mate 10 Pro BLA-L09

Userlevel 3
Hello guy's!I want ask if somebody receive the update in august for this model,i check for update,but ia nothing there,in internet i find this(
Huawei Mate 10 Pro B146 (8.0.0.146)) ,but my phone is still on 8.0.0.132!somebody nose something about that?
Thank you.

10 replies

Hi @ghena777 questions about updates pop up quit often here on the forum. I don't know the specifics of your phone but from other topics like these https:// i learned that updates don't come globally but come in batches per continent or country.

Does this help you?
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @ghena777!

Sorry to hear about the update delays that you are experiencing with your Mate 10 Pro phone.

As jaap already mentioned, the update packs are released in batches for our devices, so not all of them are receiving the updates at the same time. Nevertheless, I can check the exact update status of your phone for you. If you would please be so kind as to send me a private message with your phone's IMEI number?

To send a private message, simply click on my name in the discussion post and, in the new window that appears, select "Send message". Please do not post any phone details on this discussion.

Looking forward to your reply!

Max
Hi Buddy, l want to know when the android update will be available for my mate 10 Pro BLA-L09 8.0.0 150(c432 patch 01)and my imei ****(removed by moderator)
Hope you can give me good news soon, thank you
Mate.
Userlevel 3
Hi Buddy, l want to know when the android update will be available for my mate 10 Pro BLA-L09 8.0.0 150(c432 patch 01)and my imei
Mate.

Hi.if really i wait like you for update,i dont no when is gonna hapens this,but a most of information about update to android Pie is after 16 october,they say.it everythink what i know about this!
Userlevel 3
Hi Buddy, l want to know when the android update will be available for my mate 10 Pro BLA-L09 8.0.0 150(c432 patch 01)and my imei
Mate.

P.S. Re-edite your text and delete you Imei!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
@Tato,

I just deleted your IMEI. Remember that it's against community guidelines to post personal things such as your IMEI.

@Ghena777,

Thank you for paying attention and noticing the IMEI! Next time you can flag the reply and I'll get a notification.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi ghena777!

I've moved this conversation to PM. We will continue the conversation there.

Max
@ghena777
I was wondering whether you found out when to expect an update? My UK mate 10 pro bla-l09 is also still on 8.0.0.132.

Cheers,
Ryan.
Userlevel 3
@ghena777
I was wondering whether you found out when to expect an update? My UK mate 10 pro bla-l09 is also still on 8.0.0.132.

Cheers,
Ryan.

Hi.if really i dont know,i still wait for update like you,the same problem(((
Userlevel 5
Badge
currently the 133 version is not approved for install on our devices, we could get it in the next month or next year, we just don't know when due to the way huawei updates their flagship devices, which is beyond a joke