Answered

WiFi problems running 9.0

• 22 February 2019
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
I've noticed that each time I turn my WiFi toggel on it takes some time to find my WiFi I find this weird as it was working without any problem before the 9.0 update, I've checked all connections an have Evan checked the WiFi buy using a galaxy s8, and an iPhone 7+ and the WiFi turns on instantly i have also checked to make sure everything is connected correctly and there is no problem on that end of things. I live in a flat so the signal gets everywhere, if anyone has any idea what it could be I would be gratfull for a solution and if it is a software problem is there a fix.
icon

Best answer by Max 25 February 2019, 19:06

Hello @FERNEEx,

Can you try performing a Network Settings Reset in that case? It will bring the connectivity settings to default, therefore working as intended.

To do that, please go to Settings > System > Reset > Network settings reset.

Best wishes,
Max
View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hello @FERNEEx,

Can you try performing a Network Settings Reset in that case? It will bring the connectivity settings to default, therefore working as intended.

To do that, please go to Settings > System > Reset > Network settings reset.

Best wishes,
Max
Userlevel 1
I've done this just now seems to be okay for now, it was asking me to. Sign in to WiFi but have just preformed the reset as advised and turned WiFi back on no message, so so far so good, thank you I was going to reset my phone in frustration but I believe this has saved me doing this for now. Again thank you

Kind regards
PF
Recently switched to Huawei - first android phone in a while. Still getting to grips with it, but very disappointed with issues with accessing wifi in my work place....it doesn't retain the details, I have to sign in regularly through the day and since the last update last week, I am unable to sign in at all.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@Coco ,

I've moved your post here as this thread also covers wifi issues. Can you check whether the network settings reset helps?
This happens to me as well.. In my P Smart 2019. When I turn wifi on, it turns off automatically and by itself... Bluetooth is having the same error as well.... I already made the Network Settings reset and the Factory reset. The error still occurs. Please help me
My Honor phone received an overnight system update to EMUI 9.1.0. Now it won't let me access Wifi. When I try to access my home wifi it tells me 'access denied'.

I have tried every cache wipe and reset suggested, bar Factory. I am looking for a solution that does not involve an entire factory reset.

Anyone else had this problem?
Many thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
@louphone,

Welcome on the community! I moved your question to this thread about wifi problems after the 9.0 update. Please try the network settings reset.

@FERNEEx @Alvaro @Coco did you manage to solve this in the meantime?
Hi
I got the following issues, all mobiles with android 9.1, differents models:

• Connecting to my business wifi with the right credentials and the right configuration
  • after connecting, the browser pops up with the adress: connectivitycheck.platform.hicloud.com/
=> this never happened before
=> the page also stays blank
=> wifi is not working n has the explanationmark on the right side of the wifisign

already done:
  • delete, reconfigure the wifi
  • delete network settings
  • restart the phone
=> nothing worked

The network is in the business is running properly and the mobiles are also correctly managed in intunes

Any advice much appreciated, thx
This happens to me as well.. In my P Smart 2019. When I turn wifi on, it turns off automatically and by itself... Bluetooth is having the same error as well.... I already made the Network Settings reset and the Factory reset. The error still occurs. Please help me
Hi Alvaro
I'm having the same issue and wondering if you found a solution for this WiFi problem.
Thank You