1 Year Anniversary: take the quiz and win! πŸŽ‚

• 1 August 2019
  • 18 replies
1 Year Anniversary: take the quiz and win! πŸŽ‚
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
  • Retired Community Manager
  • 2391 replies
It’s now a year since we started the community. Time flies and we wanted to mark this milestone with a look back on the last 12 months.

Highlights

What are year it’s been. Here are some of the key numbers:

Lowlights

Spammers. Back in April we had a few weeks where spammers seemed to think we all wanted to watch football matches. We did some cleaning up of posts, removed a few members for spamming and with the help from the platform developers, things improved. Of course if you spot any spam, you can report it.

Support: We get a lot of support questions via the community and we’d love to answer them all. However, some questions can’t easily be answered by felllow community members. This has sometimes created issues and can be annoying to members who are looking for support. Such questions should instead be directed to our official support channels. In June we decided to be more clear about pointing members to official support channels if needed. Hopefully this means more members get quicker answers to their questions.

Fun challenge

Now it’s time for a competition about the community, for a chance to win a smartphone! Take the quiz below or go to this page.

See the terms and conditions here. And don't forget to check out this topic regularly for our challenges.

18 replies

πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚LET'S EAT CAKEπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
for those wondering, yes, it's UK only 😞 oh well, we'll get'em next time
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Thank you for taking the quiz @IOI-655321 @David @Chris @Rick F @IanMCalvert @smeeghead @Harper @Plymalan @RazXvan @Ale7485 @BrianDavies @Solid5nake @FarraDeeba @alaranjo @Yantraman @JOHN @Baebi @Bigdarlodave 😄

We will share the answers at the end of the challenge.
Userlevel 5
Badge +5
Doubt I got it all right. Worth a shot anyway. 🀞🀞
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I think that I only answered correct: how many badges does @Amy has 🙂 But worth the shot 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
If it helps I guessed most as well.

Worth an entry people 🙂
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
I took part too @Amy my under my username. πŸ™‚
Userlevel 3
Cake sounds good 🍰🎂
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Wow almost 70 responses to the quiz!

Thanks for joining @Waqar @antarmstrong @Mikich_Blaz @Adam @Drew @Tboy2000 @Kittypaws @ClogPower @Morzamen @Designman @XtrordinarY @Coolps321 @Dario @karaivanoff @Kevin @Photoman @MarwanMahjoob @Takstein @Kuro @BrotherBear @drhouse @Ahus98 @kuru @LucDeBehanger @Georgi @chillphone @AndroidP30Pro @anobeithiol @Tom @Carbonize @Rick F @compunerd3 @dodge @Kupop 😃
Userlevel 3
Happy 1 year anniversary πŸ˜†πŸΎπŸ₯³πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ
Done
Fingers (and toes) crossed
Happy anniversary
First day with the community and first challenge done 🍾🍾so excited to be here.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@natty988 welcome to the community.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Wow, so we had 182 people enter the challenge. The correct answers were:

1. What percentage of the questions asked were answered by fellow community members? 54%
  2. What forum was the most viewed since launch? Watch GT
  3. Who posted the most replies from all members? Chillphone
  4. Which member started the most topics? Rick F
  5. How many badges does Amy have? 12
  6. Should we eat cake today? Yes
Unfortunately nobody got all the answers correct, but the following members got 5 out of 6 answers correct.
  • @IOI-655321
  • @Tboy2000
  • @chillphone
  • @rbo01
  • @Badger
  • @natty988
  • @MrX
Please send me a PM before Monday to accept your prize.

Everyone else, keep an eye on this thread for our next bi-weekly challenge.

Thank you all for taking part! 🙂
Well done winners!!!
Userlevel 4
Thanks Rick F,
Do you think we will all get a prize. As one of the winners I want to thank Amy and the rest of those at Admin for all your hard work. I cant be very easy putting up with us.... so thank you all
Badger x
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Thanks Rick F,
Do you think we will all get a prize. As one of the winners I want to thank Amy and the rest of those at Admin for all your hard work. I cant be very easy putting up with us.... so thank you all
Badger x

@Badger there will be prizes for all 7 winners. Also, thanks for your support (@Amy is on a well deserved vacation at the moment). The community is not a bad bunch of folks 🙂 - the mods would love to help more people with their questions and issues, but luckily we have some great helpers and wonders who step in. Not to mention the support team who are busy answering questions and providing support. The next year should be another crazy year. Who knows what it will bring?
Wow nice, thankyou very much.

I've PM'ed you @Danjl but am away this weekend and incommunicado sadly so I hope thats ok. Ill be about till 5.30 ish UK time if you reply but not till after then.