Challenge #8: Sports

Challenge #8: Sports
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
  • Community Manager
  • 835 replies
It's the summer and there's so much sport happen at the moment. The Women's World Cup, Wimbledon, the British Grand Prix. So we thought why not set the community the challenge of sharing a sport related photo or video shot with your Huawei device. From an action photo to a great scene taken on your morning run, get creative.

Good luck.

Read the t&c's and share your photos and videos below before the th of July!

Find all bi-weekly challenges here.

====
Photo by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash

11 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Userlevel 5
Badge +4
About as sporty as I can get. My neice and trialling slo-mo on mate 20 pro
Userlevel 3
P30 Pro today at my local sports soccer pitch.

Userlevel 3
P30 Pro HDR with my daughter outside on her "flicker"

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Zoomed in and through a window
Done with the Mate 20 at the MLB London Series

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Not too many entrants this time around 😭, so thanks @compunerd3 , @Plymalan, @dasfellah for taking part in the sport challenge. The winner of this challenge is.....

@dasfellah 🍾- capturing a great sporting event on a Mate 20. Congratulations. Please DM @Amy before Monday to claim your prize.

A new challenge will be announced shortly. Find all the bi-weekly challenges here.
@Danjl Thanks !! I just DM'd @Amy . I'm looking forward to the next challenge !
Userlevel 3
Congrats! 🙂
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Typical. A quiet week on the challenge and only 1 winner. The other weeks had 3/4 winners so technically we should have all won
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hey Plymalan,

Yes, we choose to pick just one winner this time because of the low engagement on the challenge. Would it really be a challenge if we let you all win? 😉

Just know that our goal here is to get members connected with other Huawei users. So we change the challenges and the prizes every now and then.