Question

Community emails for "A moderator marked the best answer....." badly formatted

Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hej @Amy or other admins

When an email comes through for this topic, it contains raw HTML rather than a button to push to see the thread. Here's what I received:

==================================================================================

Hi XXXX,

The best answer has been marked for this topic: "P20 Pro 9.0 PIE low score antutu".

style="color: #ffffff; text-decoration: none; background-color: #d20a2c; padding: 0 16px; text-align: center; line-height: 48px; display: inline-block; border-radius: 3px;" href="https://uk.community.huawei.com/fid-31/tid-1539?postid=20521" title="Check the best answer">Check the best answer

now

All the best,
Huawei Community-Team

==================================================================================

Cheers

Steve

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1
@picitup ,

Thanks for raising. Is this for all emails or just recent ones? Just for the "P20 Pro 9.0 PIE low score antutu" topic? Can you email the mail to me - I'll pm you details.
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
I just searched for "best answer" and on the 13th of march the email contained a button as expected, but for the 4 emails I have since then, they contain the raw html instead of a button.

I'll check my pm....

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings