How does the community it work?
Check out our ‘Get started’ topic for tips on how to use the community.
We want this community to be a safe and friendly place. Therefore, we ask you to carefully read the community guidelines. Whilst active on this community, you are subject to the following rules:
- Be respectful. Do not post insults, threads or political expressions and hate speech. We don’t allow bullying or harassment. We have a ‘two strikes and you’re out’-policy. Treat your fellow members as you would want to be treated.
- Keep your personal information safe. Do not publish your IMEI, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, full names etc.
- Search before asking. Chances are that your question has already been asked and answered by the community. So always search first before you ask a question. Double questions will be moved or deleted.
- Stay on topic. Please refrain from discussing matters unrelated to the subject from the topic starter.
- Keep it legal. Don’t share content of others or prohibited content.
- Keep it spam free. Promotional posts or unauthorized posts will be removed. Post constructive comments and questions. Don’t post misleading content, repetitive comments or links to telegram or WhatsApp chat groups. The Huawei team will make sure your question will be answered, so please don’t publish your post more than once.
- Let us know if you see anything inappropriate. Use the ‘flag’ option when you see anything inappropriate. A moderator will get a notification.
- Be yourself! Do not pose as someone else. Pretending to be someone else is not okay and the profile will be deleted. You are cool exactly the way you are. You do not need to pretend to be someone else.
- Only send private messages to the Huawei team when asked. We want the community to be transparent. So, don’t ask your questions through private message. Only send a private message when the Huawei team ask you to do so.
Huawei reserves the right to delete any submissions, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason. In addition to these guidelines, all use of this community is governed by our terms and conditions.
These principles are meant to be a guidebook for a safe and open community. If these principles are not sufficient or clear enough for everyone, we are open to changing them. Leave a comment if there is anything missing!