Helping to support all our community members

• 31 May 2019
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
  • Community Manager
  • 2360 replies
The community has over 3,000 topics and over 8,000 members and we’d love to help each and everyone of them. We see this community as a place where you can ask questions, share ideas and get guidance from fellow community members. We encourage knowledge-sharing of Huawei products.

However, some questions can’t easily be answered by the community members and should instead be directed to our official support channels.

So in the coming days and weeks you might see a post from the moderation team to point you towards these support channels. Hopefully this will speed up getting issues resolved.

Thanks for your patience and support. Need help now? The support team can be contacted here.

And a big thank you to all the members who help each other, especially the Community Helpers & the Huawei Wonders.

Here's a cat giving a high five:

7 replies

Userlevel 3
@Amy Whats the point, no one replys there either!!
I have contacted the development team in the past (as suggested here by Huawei employees) and received no answer to any of my mails. I honestly cannot be bothered anymore.
P
You like this
Userlevel 3
The official support channels may as well not exist, the support is terrible. I was told on April 12th that my phone would soon receive a security update. Well guess what, I'm still on the December update.

Also contacted support because my 50gb cloud subscription stopped and when I tried to purchase again it wouldn't authorise. Tried so many times and every time get a 'this is a high-risk transaction, contact support' message. I'd get more support talking to a garden gnome, but I don't have any 😂. I'm trying to pay through the Huawei in app purchase portal and can't because its high-risk!? I've tried live chat, they said they've passed the info onto the relevent department, heard nothing. Tried via email, they gave another link because of data protection which is fair enough but that didn't work, left all the required info and had no response. Tried twitter, they never reply.

I was loving being a Huawei customer but now regret ever signing up to this brand.
Userlevel 3
The common reply to all of the questions are that people have tried to contact the "official" channels and still have zero response. step up your game Huawei!!
Userlevel 3
@Huawei Mobile UK @Amy @Max Instead of "fobbing us off" to the support channels (where nothing happens) you could bring the attention of the support channel and development team to the community "Watch GT" thread. There are numerous problems listed that are indicative of the flaud "Watch GT". These have been reported many, many times over and nothing happens (or they just do not want to know now that they have our money). The Watch GT is still in beta stage and should have never been released like it is. It is just a matter of time before the tradepress become aware of this farce and lack of support.
Userlevel 1
The official support channels may as well not exist, the support is terrible. I was told on April 12th that my phone would soon receive a security update. Well guess what, I'm still on the December update.

Also contacted support because my 50gb cloud subscription stopped and when I tried to purchase again it wouldn't authorise. Tried so many times and every time get a 'this is a high-risk transaction, contact support' message. I'd get more support talking to a garden gnome, but I don't have any 😂. I'm trying to pay through the Huawei in app purchase portal and can't because its high-risk!? I've tried live chat, they said they've passed the info onto the relevent department, heard nothing. Tried via email, they gave another link because of data protection which is fair enough but that didn't work, left all the required info and had no response. Tried twitter, they never reply.

I was loving being a Huawei customer but now regret ever signing up to this brand.

It's all because of Donald Trump this getting face on for some sort of security issue which i'd say is not Huawei fault. I mean the CIA spy on everybody as do MI6 &c so he's a hypocrite. This is just funny all tit for tat between two companies, in the mean time we have a conflict of interest to the audience.
Userlevel 3
This has nothing to do with Donald Trump. The lack (bad) support was present before Trump made his announcement. The Watch GT is just plainly flawed and Huawei does very little to nothing to address any issues. Even the Huawei Community Team here now "keep passing the buck" on to the"Support team".
Userlevel 1
This has nothing to do with Donald Trump. The lack (bad) support was present before Trump made his announcement. The Watch GT is just plainly flawed and Huawei does very little to nothing to address any issues. Even the Huawei Community Team here now "keep passing the buck" on to the"Support team".
fair comment, but there must be a reason for all these issues .i.e. my ACR call recorder suddenly not working...

I just don't get it.