Answered

Why can't I create topics in the Mate 20 forum?

Userlevel 4
Is it normal for Huawei to restrict people from posting? Not a great look for the company.

I appear to have been banned from posting topics in the Mate 20 forum. The only options I have are as follows:

On top of that, I've been waiting two months for a reply for a support request.

icon

Best answer by Amy 5 February 2019, 09:16

Hey Piers,

At the moment the function to post new topics in the Our Products subforums is disabled because there are a lot of double topics. If you have questions you can post them in an existing topic or in the 'Ask a question' category. Me or another mod will move or merge the thread if necessary.

I will also ask the support team to answer your questions as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience!

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hey Piers,

At the moment the function to post new topics in the Our Products subforums is disabled because there are a lot of double topics. If you have questions you can post them in an existing topic or in the 'Ask a question' category. Me or another mod will move or merge the thread if necessary.

I will also ask the support team to answer your questions as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
@Piers @Thehangryguy,

I changed it back. 🙂

It's now possible to start new topics in these forums again.

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings