Thank you very much
Best answer by Tboy2000
1. Download LRC editor
2. Search for the lyrics of your specific song on Google and copy the text.
3. Open the app click + and paste the lyrics and tap done.
4. Choose your song at the bottom link where it says 'Tap to select your song'.
5. Once song is loaded press play and get ready.
6. The song will play and here timing is vital. Tap the + button to the right of each line of lyrics when it matches the music. It's kind of like the rhythm games, taping exactly in time with the music when each new line of lyrics is sung.
7. If the timing is not perfect, use the + and - buttons on the left of each line.
8. Tap on the tip at the top right when the whole song is complete.
9. Here you can name final adjustments to the save name and then tap save.
10. Now where the LRC file is saved is vital or the lyrics won't show up. You need to create a folder called "Musiclrc". In that folder you can have the music album name. In that folder have the MP3 and the LRC file with the EXACT SAME NAME. Example of folder structure:
/Music/Musiclrc/The Greatest Showman/07. This is Me mp3
/Music/Musiclrc/The Greatest Showman/07. This is Me.lrc
11. Repeat for every track and every album.
PS. Please let me know if this works for you ok. There are videos on YouTube if you still need help.