News

Are you a battery 'booster', 'borrower' or 'survivor'? - Win a P20 Pro!

Are you a battery 'booster', 'borrower' or 'survivor'? - Win a P20 Pro!
Userlevel 3
We all know that feeling... you are on your way... listening to music or watching video's and than suddenly you get that notification: 'low on juice'. What are your battery-saving strategies? Share your top tips below!

Are you a battery ‘booster’,‘borrower’ or ‘survivor’?

A booster
Are the largest category of smartphone users (48%). They carry around a phone battery charger or battery pack to top up on the go. But what they really need is a handset with a little extra punch.

A borrower
Mostly borrow chargers from their friends and colleagues (18%). So if, for whatever reason, you’re at a loss for time and need to leave the house pronto, something like the Huawei SuperCharge will come in mighty handy.

A survivor
Make up around a third (34%) of Europeans. They look to extract every last second from their battery charges, closing down apps and switching to battery saving modes where possible. ‘Survival’ is all well and good, but how about ‘survival 2.0’? The P20 Pro’s AI driven power management makes efficient use of your battery in a way our puny human minds can’t.

Want to WIN a Huawei P20 Pro?
Comment your worst battery fail stories on our Facebook and you could win a Huawei P20 Pro, the smartphone which charges fast and lasts longer.

Read the T’s and C’s on this page

Good luck! And don't forget to share your top tips below👇🏼

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
I'm a Booster when I'm out for the day and must admit that even when out, I'm lucky to be able to survive the majority of most days.

My P10/P10MatePro's get around 5-6 hours charge each night and I normally managed to get through to around 5-7pm each night before giving it a boost.

This is very impressive as I could get around half that time from my Microsoft and much less than half from my iPhone.
Userlevel 4
Badge
Definitely a survivor 😂😂
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
If im doing a day of shopping round london I'll take a 10,000 battery backup but to be honest I never use it my wife always plug her iphone in after lunch has she runs out of juice even though Ive been using uber/maps etc all day on my mate 10 pro 😃
Userlevel 4
Badge
chillphone wrote:

If im doing a day of shopping round london I'll take a 10,000 battery backup but to be honest I never use it my wife always plug her iphone in after lunch has she runs out of juice even though Ive been using uber/maps etc all day on my mate 10 pro :D

I know the feeling @chillphone my iPhone 5S never lasts more than a few hours (but since iOS12 update it lasts a lot longer) but both my P10 and P10MatePro last me virtually a day as I am a very heavy user as I run all my work through my phones. I think that the new P20MatePro will be even better but the real winner will be the P30 I think
Userlevel 2
Huawei Mobile UK wrote:

We all know that feeling... you are on your way... listening to music or watching video's and than suddenly you get that notification: 'low on juice' . What are your battery-saving strategies? Share your top tips below!

A booster
Are the largest category of smartphone users (48%). They carry around a phone battery charger or battery pack to top up on the go. But what they really need is a handset with a little extra punch.

A borrower
Mostly borrow chargers from their friends and colleagues (18%). So if, for whatever reason, you’re at a loss for time and need to leave the house pronto, something like the Huawei SuperCharge will come in mighty handy.

A survivor
Make up around a third (34%) of Europeans. They look to extract every last second from their battery charges, closing down apps and switching to battery saving modes where possible. ‘Survival’ is all well and good, but how about ‘survival 2.0’? The P20 Pro’s AI driven power management makes efficient use of your battery in a way our puny human minds can’t.

Want to WIN a Huawei P20 Pro?Comment your worst battery fail stories on our Facebook and you could win a Huawei P20 Pro, the smartphone which charges fast and lasts longer.

Read the T’s and C’s on this page
Good luck! And don't forget to share your top tips below
👇🏼
Wo would want a phone that is still stuck on the old version of android? Who would want a phone from such a terrible clueless manufacturer?

Userlevel 4
Badge
Jake wrote:

Huawei Mobile UK wrote:

We all know that feeling... you are on your way... listening to music or watching video's and than suddenly you get that notification: 'low on juice' . What are your battery-saving strategies? Share your top tips below!

A booster

A borrower

A survivor

Want to WIN a Huawei P20 Pro?Comment your worst battery fail stories on our Facebook and you could win a Huawei P20 Pro, the smartphone which charges fast and lasts longer.

Read the T’s and C’s on this pageGood luck! And don't forget to share your top tips below
👇🏼

Wo would want a phone that is still stuck on the old version of android? Who would want a phone from such a terrible clueless manufacturer?

Still see you are on your anti Huawei crusade @Jake without any understanding of the company or their products!

Do you actually have any products or understanding of the company as all you seem to do is complain and never accept any truth or facts told you?

Can I ask why you are bothering to be part of this community if you aren't willing to accept anything anyone says to you?

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings