Bring a friend & win a P Smart!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
  • Retired Community Manager
  • 2391 replies
We are looking for more Huawei users and Huawei enthusiasts to participate in the community. So we are starting a little contest! :D

Bring a friend and get a chance to win a Huawei P Smart
A Huawei P Smart? Yes! A Huawei P Smart! And we'll not only send you one for yourself, of course we'll get your friend one as well!

How to join the contest:
Ask your friends to join the community. Once they join, mention them below (using @-mention). Tell us why you should win and what you will contribute to the community. Don't forget to read the terms and conditions. This contest is for people in UK only.

We will pick 5 winners from all mentions on Friday 24th August 2018. It doesn't matter how many friends you bring. Everyone gets a chance, even if you only bring that one special bff-friend. 👯

Share this topic on Facebook or Twitter, tag your friends and join the conversation together.

Good luck!🍀

35 replies

Badge +1
Welcome to @susan.shelmerdine my lovely referral to join the community. I think I should win the P Smart because I'm a true advocate for Huawei, pushing my team to promote the brand and introduce customers to the wonders of Huawei products.

As a Huawei Wonder myself, I will be bringing lots of help top this community by answering as many questions as possible. Encouraging new users to participate and welcoming everyone that joins so they feel the friendly nature of the community from the start
Badge +1
Welcome to @Beec2 and @victor.salceanu89 . Another 2 referrals from me.

What will you guys bring to the community?
Badge +1
4th referral from me today. Welcome to @jamieforrester92. Thanks for joining... but what can you bring to the community?
Badge +1
5th referral @BrookeJB . Welcome to you. So @BrookeJB what are you going to bring to the community?
i am going to bring a desire to learn, a vibrant personality and will interact with all posts in the spirit of engaging!!
Badge +1
And Referral number 6 - Welcome to @cliffey05 .

This community is taking off the right direction and so many new members already. So with that in mind, why should you win and what are you going to be offering the community @cliffey05 ?
Userlevel 2
@FarraDeeba is my best friend and a new fan of Huawei!

I think I should be in with a chance to bag us both a P Smart because at Vodafone I have converted MANY people from competitors, I demo Huawei devices to literally every customer that walks in becuase they are the best value and best spec out there, not to mention the numerous accolades that Huawei have gained and over taken the competition. At this moment I have a 80% Huawei sales mix against other devices and I have never in my 2 years in Vodafone received a return for a Huawei, just smiles! I would love to have the Psmart as a daily driver whilst twinning with my best friend 😁

#TeamHuawei
@Solid5nake aka Haroon tagged me before I could tag him!

I think I should win as I have been abit of a sheep when it came to smart phones, I have been using a certain phone named after a certain fruit for many years but after using and reading up on Huawei devices I realised quickly that I am paying ALOT for so little, Huawei not only on paper blows the competition out of the water but also practically! I am in dire need of on upgrade also 😊

Farra
Badge +1
Adding another referral to my lovely colleague @amyhillard . What are you going to bring to the community Amy?
Badge +1
@susan.shelmerdine @Beec2 @victor.salceanu89 @jamieforrester92 @cliffey05 @amyhillard @BrookeJB These are all part of my amazing team. All pushing Huawei and all telling every single customer about what they can offer. DREAM TEAM
Adding another referral to my lovely colleague @amyhillard . What are you going to bring to the community Amy?
Before working for Vodafone I didn't really know much about Huawei phones and was always such a brand follower as a consumer. Now from selling these phones and doing my research both online and on the app answering the quizzes every month, I have learnt so much about these amazing phones and how in so many ways they are better than their competitors. I think I can bring a fresh perspective as a life time apple user and also some expertise around the Huawei phones to this community. Helping others expand their knowledge and also helping me expand mine. 🙂
Userlevel 6
Badge
@Jnbright14
Welcome Jordan I asked him to join as he is so passionate about Huawei, he paid to do an early upgrade to have p20 pro and is non stop demoing to customers, he puts his person pics on our demo devices at o2 and he will do phenomenal on here giving hints, tips & advice to people
Jordan tell us what you think you will bring to the community.
Userlevel 1
Welcome to @ahlait12 who is a recent Huawei convert (he has my old p9). We'd love to win a P Smart as it's our 20 year anniversary in a couple of weeks and having matching phones to celebrate would be adorable.

As a Huawei enthusiast and user I aim to be helpful, friendly and bring light and laughter to the community.

Peace x
I've brought over my good friend @madge44 to join in with the community. I should win because I'd get so much use out of the phone, and would enjoy testing out it's many features especially the camera.
I'll contribute honest opinions, and feedback which is very important in allowing people to make up their mind on a product.
I. Think I should win coz my mic on my p 9lite is not working properly volume is very low.i like Huawei phone s and I would like to say I'm a fan. Joe brough is my friend refer
I've brought along my friend @rsweb (Richard). He got me into using a Huawei phone, nagging me when my upgrade game around.

I think I should win because I would use the P Smart on a daily basis, so would Richard. When I got my P10 everyone was asking what it was (having not seen one before). If I had a P Smart I would be able to go through it all again, maybe even convert some of my colleagues from the 'mainstream' brands. Also Richard being a bit of a techy would be pushing it to it's max, seeing what it can really do.

Danny
I've brought along my friend @rsweb (Richard). He got me into using a Huawei phone, nagging me when my upgrade game around.

I think I should win because I would use the P Smart on a daily basis, so would Richard. When I got my P10 everyone was asking what it was (having not seen one before). If I had a P Smart I would be able to go through it all again, maybe even convert some of my colleagues from the 'mainstream' brands. Also Richard being a bit of a techy would be pushing it to it's max, seeing what it can really do.

Danny

Thanks Danny, really looking forward to being part of the community here!
I have recommended @cliveas who doesn't have a smart phone so hoping to convert him to those and to huawei.. he will have lots of questions
I have recommend @Florence1 she's new to smart phones too, only has an old iphone that drains it's battery as soon as you look at it so she will be easy to convert 😉
I have recommended @prettyxcool she's at the other end of the scale and is never separating form her phone, her issues are to do with battery life and memory for all her photos!
Thanks. It would certainly be a step-up!
Yes @Elski2 is always saying what a brilliant phone a Huawei phone is and how it is increasing its market share and that she won't buy any other make as she has had such good performance from the one she owns. She always says others complain about other brands of phones but she will only recommend a Huawei phone. She's definitely converted me so I would love to upgrade to one of these phones
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
I've just brought @Grant_Merifield to the community, he's my top Huawei-seller at work.
Userlevel 4
Badge
I have brought along my wife @mc_phatas

I have been looking for an official UK Huawei community for a while and now I have found one, I shall be a regular contributor to get answers for myself and to help others who may have issues.

I would also love to help my wife shuffle loose of the hold Samsung has on her, she'd definitely consider it if it was free. What a thrifty spouse I have 😃
Userlevel 5
Badge
Thanks for your participation! We are really happy to have you here, but I believe you will be even happier knowing who will get the prize!

Stay patient - We will officially announce the winners here next week!.

Those who cannot wait can start the countdown;)

Cheers,
Kat