Buy a #HuaweiP30 or #HuaweiP30Pro now and claim a free Huawei Watch GT

• 2 July 2019
  • 7 replies
Buy a #HuaweiP30 or #HuaweiP30Pro now and claim a free Huawei Watch GT
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
  • Community Manager
  • 1319 replies
Our best smartphones. Nothing's changed. Buy a #HuaweiP30 or #HuaweiP30Pro now and claim a free Huawei Watch GT*.

Find out more about this deal on the promotion site.

*Terms Apply

7 replies

HI..I have purchased some 3.5 months back from Three. But they haven't mentioned anything about this offer. Can I claim now? I feel injustice if they say I have not purchased during promotional event.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @pavank.dronamraju, the promotion relates to purchases between 00:01 (BST) 1st July 2019 and 23:59 (BST) 31st July 2019. If you purchased within this period, you can claim. You can find out more information on the terms of the promotion here:
https://consumer.huaweipromo.co.uk/gb/en/pages/p30julywatchgt/terms
Does anyone know what Huawei Watch GT I will receive now my claim has been validated. There seems to be 2 coming up in my search. One with a black strap and one with a brown leather strap.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Morning Fudgy31, Welcome on the community!

If you have any problems or questions related to this promotion, our promotional support team will be happy to help. 🙂

Pleas phone them: 03452160131 or fill out this form for assistance.
I'm waiting 32 days for my watch and still hasn't arrived can you advise what the delay is as your own terms and conditions state I would receive within 30 days which you have now breached surely compensation is due for your breach
Userlevel 1
I've been waiting 35 days since my claim was approved it still hasn't arrived or any delivery information. Can we please get some information on what the delay is
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@Robbs861 @Jayth83 thanks for your patience. I've raised with the team asking for an update on the situation. Hoping I can update you soon.