Challenge #6: Show us your pets

Challenge #6: Show us your pets
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
  • Retired Community Manager
  • 2391 replies
It's time for a new challenge:

Show us your pets! 🐶🐩🐀

Get creative: show us photo's or video's of your pets being fabulous, running around or doing tricks.

Read the t&c's and share your photos and videos below before the 14th of June! ⤵

Find all bi-weekly challenges here.

27 replies

Do children count as pets?!?!
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Do children count as pets?!?!
😂😂😂
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Here's some I took of my cat going in and out the catflap. I took a long 3fps video and cut the frames out. The full technique is here:

Fun with the catflap

Cheers

Steve
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
QQ The hamster
RIP

Userlevel 1
Here's just 2 of 7 dogs, I have an album of pets but these P30 shots are my favourites

My dog Cooper. Samoyed x Spitz. Typical dog sticking his nose everywhere. Perfect opportunity to try out the new P30 Pro

Userlevel 3
Here is my Spartan. . . normally camera shy, stepping forward for a quick selfie on my Mate20Pro. . . 😍📸

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Here's Millie's silhouette behind the blinds one morning....

Userlevel 3
This is my Maltese, Romeo ♥️

Here is Pip and Pippa

I do not have any pets so I thought I'd post some of nature's pets from out and about!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
My beautiful budgie. He is a right chatterbox too! Really talks.

Userlevel 4

Mavis was thrilled to dress up as a bee. (Huawei P20 Pro)
Userlevel 4
Badge
I is sooooo cute!.... And who's that photo bombing me??

Userlevel 1
Getting to know each other... the puppy just arrived here :-)

Userlevel 4
Badge +4
Free-range pets!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
I'm sure Bill Gates never had this problem.....

Userlevel 4

Obviously the first shot I took after receiving my Mate 20X today! Mavis was intrigued as always.

Obviously the first shot I took after receiving my Mate 20X today! Mavis was intrigued as always.

I've seen her face a few times!!
Userlevel 4

I've seen her face a few times!!

Indeed you have, sir; I noticed that you are on a break from Facebook, so thought I had better post some Mavis love elsewhere, just so you aren't missing out!

(And thankfully I am back with a Huawei handset again, so it worked out even better).
Userlevel 5
Badge +5

My baby has his own Facebook page
Dobby Facebook

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Thank you for participating in our 6th challenge.

The winners:
Congratulations @Duncan (& Mavis), @compunerd3 (& Romeo), @Plymalan (& Dobby). Please send me a PM to claim your surprise prize.

Thanks everyone for sharing your great photos! . Also, a special thanks to @Badger, you provided the inspiration for this challenge.

The new challenge has been announced: The longest day challenge.
Userlevel 4
Thank you for participating in our 6th challenge.

The winners:
Congratulations @Duncan (& Mavis), @compunerd3 (& Romeo), @Plymalan (& Dobby). Please send me a PM to claim your surprise prize.

Thanks everyone for sharing your great photos! . Also, a special thanks to @Badger, you provided the inspiration for this challenge.

The new challenge will be announced shortly...

That's awesome news, thanks very much - Mavis is in the process of writing an acceptance speech and preparing her outfit for the awards ceremony...

Congrats to all the winners, and thanks once again!
Congrats @Duncan, or should that be Mavis!!!