Question

Claim a free Huawei Watch GT and Wireless Charger

• 16 October 2018
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
Hi guys,

Is this the Sport GT model phone?
Also is the Wireless charger the 40W one that Richard was talking about that comes with the RS Porsche design phone?

Thanks,

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
I think @Gordo26 (and maybe @chillphone and @Golden can also comment/advise) but I'm sure the wireless charging is across the whole new range of phones that were announced at the launch
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi all,

Sorry for the late reply, the wireless charger that comes with the promotion is the Huawei Wireless Quick Charger.

And as always if you need any further assistance please feel free to contact us via forum or via mail, chat or hotline at https://consumer.huawei.com/

Best wishes,
Max
Userlevel 1
I received my wireless charger today and the power adapter appears to be the 40W one although the wireless charging is up to 15W output. Mine was also watch gt sport version in uk

Userlevel 5
Badge
I received my wireless charger today and the power adapter appears to be the 40W one although the wireless charging is up to 15W output. Mine was also watch gt sport version in uk

Im soooooooooo jealous. Not only at the fact you have a Mate 20 Pro but also at the fact you have the watch and beastly charger lol
Userlevel 1
Ha, it was a whim, normally I research and research and pick something robust. I don't spend on anything except my house and bills, wife said just go for it so I did. It is great though, made a good choice, some software bugs and nuances. To be honest I'm jealous when I see them advertised.
Yeah mine still hasn't arrived and that's how I ended up here....
Userlevel 1
Did you apply for the watch separately giving the phone order number emei etc?