News

Dedicated Huawei user? Or no longer feeling it? Let us know why!

Dedicated Huawei user? Or no longer feeling it? Let us know why!
Userlevel 5
Badge
  • Huaweian
  • 45 replies
We are going to run a research project to understand why some of you have stayed with Huawei for a long time and why others have left. You will have a chance to participate in group discussions and in-depth interviews. The project starts on 10 June and will take place in London and Manchester.

We will be conducting 2-hour group discussions and a few Skype in-depth interviews. If selected, to thank you for your time, you will receive £50 cash as an incentive for the group discussions and £40 for the in-depth interviews.

Selection criteria for the project are:
· You are based in UK (London or Manchester) AND
· You are available on 19th June (London) /20th June (Manchester - session for those of you who switched to another brand) AND
· You are between 24-50 years old AND
· You have had 2 or more Huawei phones in succession and currently using a Huawei device OR
· You had a Huawei phone but you switched to another brand in the last 6 months

Sounds exciting? Send me a PM if you qualify and are interested.
Not excited at all? Use comments to tell us why?

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Pity about the conditions 🙄

You are between 24-50 years old AND You have had 2 or more Huawei phones in succession and currently using a Huawei device

I was 60 in April and although I don't own a Huawei phone any more, I feel I could contribute.

You're probably not going to capture "why others have left" with the last condition.

Just my two pennorth....

Steve
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @picitup , I read it as being the research is looking at different groups 1) former and 2) present Huawei users. With the criteria being focus on the second group, present Huawei users / fans. But, after re-reading it, I see your point. I'll check with Kat.
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Oh, yes if you take it your way, the selection criterion makes more sense 😁
How do I participate in the 19th June in London workshop? I have three huawei/honor devices and want to know in person what will happen to us who are still using a Huawei/honor device past 19th August as we are still been left in the dark in regards to the us ban on Huawei apart from the press releasing stories about it, surely as big a company as Huawei is surely this ain't professional as to what us users are gunna go through after 19th August?
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@picitup We've updated the criteria to make it clear. As for the details of joining, please PM @Kat direct. Thanks.
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Hej Danjil

Thanks I'll pop off a PM 😀
Userlevel 4
Badge
Pity about the criteria and locations!!!

I'm 52 and in Liverpool but being on my second Huawei phone and an android user for over 10 years, I'm sure that I could have contributed

😢😢😢😢
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Yes me too. Maybe they could do some Skype sessions direct to end users?

Food for thought....
Userlevel 5
Badge
@picitup I have shared your suggestion with our research team. I hope they can consider that we could have much more participants if we could organize online sessions in the future.
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Thanks 🙂