We are going to run a research project to understand why some of you have stayed with Huawei for a long time and why others have left. You will have a chance to participate in group discussions and in-depth interviews. The project starts on 10 June and will take place in London and Manchester.
We will be conducting 2-hour group discussions and a few Skype in-depth interviews. If selected, to thank you for your time, you will receive £50 cash as an incentive for the group discussions and £40 for the in-depth interviews.
Selection criteria for the project are:
· You are based in UK (London or Manchester) AND
· You are available on 19th June (London) /20th June (Manchester - session for those of you who switched to another brand) AND
· You are between 24-50 years old AND
· You have had 2 or more Huawei phones in succession and currently using a Huawei device OR
· You had a Huawei phone but you switched to another brand in the last 6 months
Sounds exciting? Send me a PM if you qualify and are interested.
Not excited at all? Use comments to tell us why?