Posted on June 19, 2019 By Shawn Ruth of Huawei Central. According to the official announcement, the Huawei Mate 20, Huawei 20 Pro, Huawei 20 X, and Huawei 20 RS Porsche Design will get the EMUI 9.1 update on June 27. The timeline is for the Asia Pacific. Must Read: Here are all the features coming with EMUI 9.1 update to Huawei Mate 20 series Huawei already rolled out the stable EMUI 9.1 update to the Mate 20 series in China. The global owners were waiting for the update from a very long time. Hopefully, the company will announce the update timeline for European and other users very soon. The EMUI 9.1 update could come to you anytime, don’t forget to check the HiCare app for the latest news update. http://bit.ly/2J2xESt
– Huawei Consumer Business Group will be rolling out its latest EMUI 9.1 software update from June 27 in Singapore. The EMUI 9.1 is Huawei’s customised user interface based on Android 9.0 Pie.
The update will be launched in different phases starting with the Mate 20 Series from June 27
, followed by P20 Series and Nova 3 Series in July
and subsequent models including Mate RS, P10 and P10 Plus in August.
With the new updates, users will be able to enjoy new and enhanced features depending on their phone models listed below:
· Incoming caller video and GPU Turbo 3.0: for all updated handsets
· Huawei Share OneHop: Mate and P series
· Moon Mode: Mate 20 Pro and Mate 20X
· Huawei Vlog: Mate series, P series, Nova 4 and Nova 3
· EROFS: All series except Y9 2018 and Nova 3e