Huawei Community Suggestions - We need your help!

• 24 September 2018
  • 39 replies

Show first post

39 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi all,

Thanks again for the input!

✨Now live: Dedicated camera subforum

Hope you are happy with it!
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Hi Admins!

I think the biggest picture file you can upload is around 5MB is too small.

My P20 Pro produces jpegs at around 12MB. This brings up a couple of issues:

1) If you want to post up a few pictures, you have to compress or crop them all which is a bit tedious.
2) For flagship devices, we want to see the EXACT image as taken for comparison purposes, but this is not possible due to the above restriction.

Maybe lift the max image size from 5MB to 20MB?

Food for thought.....

Steve
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hey @picitup! - I moved your suggestion to this thread. 🙂

You are correct, 5MB is the maximum size. Unfortunately, we are not able to change this at the moment. If you want you could post the full size pictures on Flickr (for example) and share the links on the community.
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Hej @Amy

No problem I'll do that 😁

Steve
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi all, Thanks again for the feedback.

Maybe you have already seen it... we added new categories! ✨

Hope you like it!
Well! I am new here and while looking around the community have noticed that there is no private forum or let's say a special forum for nova series!

Not trying to be selfish but I think that is going to be really great if you show more interest to all Huawei users, actually let's point this as a suggestion..

Each category should have a special forum to their users to start conversation with each other or ask a question or share anything between them..
Not only nova but all other categories..
What do you think? Is it useless?
Trying to share my opinion 😁
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hey @R43d, I moved your suggestion to this thread. :)

We choose not to have subforums for all Huawei devices. When we notice that there are many topics about a certain device, we will look at whether it is useful to create a separate subforum. This is currently not the case for the Nova 3i.
Userlevel 2
Is this forum only available on a website - just curious if any plans or suggestions made to get this on an App?
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Is this forum only available on a website - just curious if any plans or suggestions made to get this on an App?

@Harper no plans as yet to get onto an app. Curious to understand what you mean - access via a Huawei app on the phone (such as HiCare) or a standalone app?
Userlevel 2
Build within an interrogated App could be easier for Huawei customers - could also increase members coming in.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Build within an interrogated App could be easier for Huawei customers - could also increase members coming in.

Nice, yeah could be useful and help grow the community. Not sure what's possible, but I'll share with the team. Thanks.
Userlevel 2
Could he a simple hyperlink here within HiCare

Calling it Huawei Community Support

Userlevel 1
@Amy or any other Huawei Employe I'd really like to see the support back to unlock the bootloaders of our phones to make them useable again

i feel like i Bought a Gaming computer (P20 Pro) But someone installed Linux(Mui) on it and now i cant get rid of it because someone Put a Password on The hardrive (Locked Bootloader) and now im stuck with game computer with linux but hey ! there is a solution you guys could give me that password you guys have and then i can install windows(Lineage os 16.0) on my computer (P20 Pro) and we all be happy right?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @chinchan9,

This thread is for suggestions about the community.

As you know, the unlock code application service has ended, as of July 25th 2018. You can read more about it here.