Huawei News library

Userlevel 4
Badge
I know many of my Huawei KOL's use my news library for various topics across the technology spectrum.

So, I thought I'd share my Flipboard Library with you all which covers many magazines of varying topics.

The specific one I want to share with you that I created is my Huawei Magazine which I've stored many news items as well as a number of articles and presentations from Huawei too.

I hope this magazine my help you as well as providing items from the past few years which may help for reference purposes if you are writing a blog or a presentation.

Side note - I hope this is in the right section for you @Amy and @Kat? If not, please feel free to locate where you think it would help the community most

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Ian,

Thanks for sharing. The Huawei Magazine looks amazing!

Let's keep it in this section. I even added it as a sticky topic. 😃
Userlevel 4
Badge
Thanks @Amy - any article that I see and think has could contain useful information for research, blogs or presentations I library in to there. So I do hope it helps others like it does myself and fellow members of the Huawei KOL Community

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings