I hope most of us will agree that last two years, Huawei made it to be quite respectful company with much influence among electronic producers and other achievements in the industry. Yet, I still cannot understand why doesn't Huawei make a decent presentation of their top products. There are a lot of thing that ought to be ether changed or drastically improved. For God's sake, you are presenting your best achievements and trying to sell your technology, earn trust and of course, make money and expand. With all due respect, but please take into consideration following:
- Presenter MUST speak perfect English because you are revealing your pride in industry, trying to take on competition and be competitive with prices. Most of your audience speaks English!
- Presenter must enunciate properly.
- Presenter must not be nervous, making breaks between words, making weird semi-coughing sounds to hundreds of thousands of people watching the show live and online, directly to microphone.
- Presenter must have rehearsed his/her role to perfection
- Presenter must know technical specs of the device/devices being presented
- As a rule, second presenter MUST also speak English and all aforementioned rules apply to him as well
- Presenter must keep the device in same place for at least 15 seconds so cameras can adjust and focus if device is not already connected to the big screen
- Presenter must be in control of remote slides shown behind
- Slowly lead the audience to the climax, not shoot it out right away
- Lights were weird
- Music was weird
- PR is important, advertising is important, your customers are important.
Please comment on this, I hope we can all contribute to Huawei P30 unveil and hopefully for the future as well.