Huawei storms even further ahead via DxOMark...

Userlevel 5
Badge
If this leak from a respected Weibo source (with over 1 million followers) is correct, what fantastic news for Huawei and their P20 range!

With P20Pro topping the DxOMark table at 109, what huge leap for Huawei with the P20MatePro entering at 116!!

The surprise to me about this table, where are the new iPhones?

Does this clearly show that Huawei position at Number 2 Worldwide is justified and hints that it won't be soon be they are Number 1 Phone Manufacturer Worldwide?

And before Huawei's aim of Q4 2019.....

You can view the article here

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
My upgrade is due next month too.....when the planets align, then upgrades and device release coincide.....what a great time to be alive!!

6.9" screen, a camera even better than P20 Pro!?!?! What a world!

Indeed @Rick F especially from the insights I'm seeing via Huawei ahead of Huawei Connect next month - what the new phones over the six months is going to be huge! The release of the new three P range phones and the next Honor phone using the new processors adding to the network offerings too from Huawei is going to change both our personal and business environments
My upgrade is due next month too.....when the planets align, then upgrades and device release coincide.....what a great time to be alive!!

6.9" screen, a camera even better than P20 Pro!?!?! What a world!

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings