I'm leaving my position as Community Manager

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
  • Retired Community Manager
  • 2391 replies
Dear community members,

I've got a bit of news for you. I’ll be starting a new role shortly, which means I'll be leaving my position as a Community Manager on our great community.

My last day will be Wednesday, August 28th. Which means that I will only be working on the platform for a few more days. But no worries @Danjl is here for you!

I'm not gone yet but I just wanted to let you know that I've enjoyed setting up the Huawei community together with @Kat and the founders @Golden, @Rick F, @Tony, @Chris, @chillphone, @IanMCalvert and we couldn't have done it without all of you. So thank you for that!

[Edit: moved this to from VIP area to Tea Time on the 26th]

21 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge
Congratulations mate, good luck in the new project been a pleasure working with you from the start 👍🏻👊🏻💪🏻🤙🏻
😭😭😭😭 Oh no!! Congrats on new job though!
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
😭😭😭 All the best for the future and thanks for all your help. You're done an awesome job so hopefully some of that has rubbed off on me when looking after the community when you're gone. No pressure 😬
Userlevel 4
All the best in your future endeavors, you will be missed
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
I feel like it has been so short from my point of view. Yes thank you for all your hard work and monitoring and good luck with your new role.

Best wishes!
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Congratulations on your new project/job and thank you for your support and guidance on the community.

✌️Peace.
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Oh 😢such a shame, then again if you're moving to a nicer position then we can just be happy for you and say congratulations🎉

We'll miss you though🙁

Thanks for letting us known a bit more in advance & enjoy your holidays
is that... keanu reeves? no, you're breathtaking!😆
Userlevel 6
Badge
Awww first of all congratulations, and 2nd of all you will be missed 😊 x
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
@Amy Congrats on the new role! Very sad to see you go, I have been impressed with all the work you and the team have done here. Gefeliciteerd! 🙂
Userlevel 5
Badge
Congratulations Amy, clearly your efforts have not gone unnoticed x
#GoodLuck
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Thanks for all the kind words 🤗
Userlevel 5
Badge +5
My first interaction with anyone in the community was with @Amy and now I'm a wonder. A great loss for our community x
Userlevel 4
Ah, I've only just seen this - good luck @Amy with your future endeavours, and thanks for everything!
Userlevel 3
As they say Amy the show must go on.

Thanks for your assistance in the groups & Good luck with your future endeavours.
Userlevel 3
My congratulations and good luck later. 😀😥😅
Userlevel 4
Ho No!
I know we will be left in Dan's good hands.
But Amy i'm going to miss you so much. I hope you are moving on up to better things, you truly are fantastic at what you do.
Userlevel 4
Badge
All the best @Amy you will be missed
Userlevel 5
Ah @Amy all the best to you in your new role, it was a pleasure speaking with you along the way, we will miss you.. take care , onelove.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Many thanks!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Hej @Amy Best of luck. I'm sure what ever you do, you will be a success.

Onward and upward...... :-)

Cheers

Steve
Hey @Amy

Didn't know you were a Community Manager here at huawei ^_^, funny seeing you around even though you retired. It's Skyrider by the way, from T-Mobile (NL).