Love My Huawei London Meet Up

• 25 June 2019
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4
Hi fellow members I was lucky enough to attend a Huawei P30 Pro meet up in London and got some great low light shots using my P30 pro, I have attached them for you to all view and share some of your P30 pro low light shots and tell the community why you love your Huawei handset. On my opinion the Huawei P30 Pro is still the King of low light photography 😁

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@TechZilla , thanks for the post and the photos. Did you learning anything interesting or exciting at the event? If so, let us know. 😉
Userlevel 4
@TechZilla , thanks for the post and the photos. Did you learning anything interesting or exciting at the event? If so, let us know. 😉

I learned about how different angles can produce different results, sometimes placing your phone lower or at an off Center axis gives more artistic photos. Also using pro options can produce more focused shots especially when adjusting the iso level.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I learned about how different angles can produce different results, sometimes placing your phone lower or at an off Center axis gives more artistic photos. Also using pro options can produce more focused shots especially when adjusting the iso level.

Cool. We saw some great low angle shots in the community challenge a few months back - inspired by @Tboy2000 's post about low angle shots:
https://uk.community.huawei.com/share-your-photos-and-videos-27/challenge-4-get-creative-shoot-from-a-low-angle-get-high-results-2772
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
I wish I could have attended but I was travelling to France. Wonderful photos and agree the P30 Pro takes some amazing shots. Thanks for sharing!
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Love the colours as well.
Userlevel 6
Badge
Great read thanks for the share
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
If anyone is interested in attending future photowalks sessions (there is one coming up in London on the 31st July) let me know. We have limited places.
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
@Danjl Count me in.