New to Huawei, just bought the Mate 10 Pro

• 1 February 2019
  • 2 replies

Having had a One Plus One since they arrived in the UK, I've decided its time for a change.
I've now after much soul searching decided to pull away from "ONE PLUS" and buy the Mate 10 Pro.
i wish to know from from you the community the answers to a couple of questions , FIRST --
How do I register my phone.
2-- What is the best protection case and screen protector.
3-- What is the easiest way to move all my stuff on the ONE PLUS to my new phone. I don't seem to have much luck with scanning codes .
Thanks

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
Having had a One Plus One since they arrived in the UK, I've decided its time for a change.
I've now after much soul searching decided to pull away from "ONE PLUS" and buy the Mate 10 Pro.
i wish to know from from you the community the answers to a couple of questions , FIRST --
How do I register my phone.
2-- What is the best protection case and screen protector.
3-- What is the easiest way to move all my stuff on the ONE PLUS to my new phone. I don't seem to have much luck with scanning codes .
Thanks

Hi Roger, thanks that's great to hear. I suggest registering for a Huawei ID to get access to loads of new features like free themes, and free 5GB backup which comes in handy. Use Phone Clone to transfer all your stuff from your One Plus over to your Mate 10 Pro.

Click here for help with Huawei ID

Amazon link to Official Huawei window flip case for Mate 10 Pro

Click here for link to Phone Clone on Google Play
Thanks for all your useful information.
Been pleased to date, with the 10 pro.
Understanding more about the phone everyday..
Thanks again.