Question

New watch pending?

• 31 January 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
Hi does anyone know of a new huawei watch soon to be released?
I don't want to get the GT and then a few months later a new one is released...

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
There is an event end of February planned, not sure for what device(s) though but that would be my best guess.
Userlevel 2
Badge
OK is this a internal event or an electronics show?
Thanks
Userlevel 3
Badge
Hi Barks, I am using the new Huawei Watch GT and it has over 2 weeks battery life plus detailed fitness and sleep analysis via the app. I also use my original Huawei Watch and Watch 2 on the latest Android WearOS for more watch face customisation and other niche options. I haven't heard any announcements about any new wearables yet, also it was a couple of years between each smartwatch product launch so I don't expect to see another until next year, but that's just my guess. I think it's a good idea to keep an eye on Mobile World Congress in Barcelona at the end of February to find out the latest in tech news from Huawei. I'll be there demonstrating phones, I hope you can make it (I'll be wearing my Watch GT).
Userlevel 2
Well not exactly the Huawei brand, but the there is the "Honor Watch Magic" (google and you will find) which is almost the same as the Huawei Watch GT but in a smaller case, which in turn means smaller display and battery...
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Well not exactly the Huawei brand, but the there is the "Honor Watch Magic" (google and you will find) which is almost the same as the Huawei Watch GT but in a smaller case, which in turn means smaller display and battery...
Honor is Huawei but their budget sub brand.