Tell a joke!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
  • Retired Community Manager
  • 2391 replies
Best day of the year! Today is tell a joke day!. The perfect dat to start a thread about telling jokes. ;-)

Share your jokes below and don't forget to like the ones that actually made you lol a bit.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
A man walks into a bar and orders a drink. Then he notices there are pieces of meat nailed to the ceiling of the bar so he asks the barman what they are for. The barman replies, "If you can jump up and pull one of them down you get free beer all night. If you fail, you have to pay the bar £100. Do you want to have a go?"

The man thinks about it for a minute before saying, "Nah, the steaks are too high!"
People who do not use punctuation deserve a long sentence!!
What do you call a man with a rubber toe?

Roberto.
Userlevel 3
I'm a bit late, been running around grrr. Anyway-what's the difference between an oral thermometer and an anal thermometer?

(it's not rude, much)
Userlevel 3
Told to me by an nurse: answer--the taste. Sorry lol
Userlevel 3
What do you call a man with a rubber toe?

Roberto.

So bad it's good!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
What kind of bread is this dog????🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
I dont know but it looks inbred to me 🤔
Userlevel 3
TCHA haha!
Userlevel 3
Little brioche!
Userlevel 2
My son had his school play this week and it was about the 'Weather'. There were six parts to play, Sunny, Windy, Rainy, Snowy, Foggy and Stormy. He really wanted the part of 'Sunny' and had his heart set on it.

Then came the evening of the play, the curtains are raised and there is my son and 5 other children dressed as clouds... Turns out the play was overcast.