Many Friends are puzzled about why their phones cannot get into the super charging mode or quick charging mode. It may be that they didn’t know that it is necessarily to use the right charger and data cable.
Today, I wanna introduce the Huawei’s Charger and data line to you, it may do some helps for you to get the speed that you expected.
First, Four types of charger for Huawei phone
Huawei mobile phone chargers are divided into four categories: ordinary charger, quick charger, super charger, and 40W super charger. There is a most quick and effective method to help you distinguish these four types of chargers.
1) If the maximum output voltage is 5V, the maximum output current is 2A, it is a normal charger.
2) If you see "QUICK CHARGE" on the charger nameplate, and the maximum output voltage is 9V, the maximum output current is 2A. It is the fast charger. It is also compatible with 5V/2A
3) If you see the "Super Charge" on the charger nameplate, and the maximum output voltage is 5V, the maximum output current is 4.5A, it is the super fast charger. It is also compatible with 5V/2A
4). The last one is the 40W super fast charger for the most popular Mate 20 Pro mobile phone. On the nameplate, in addition to the "Super Charge", the "Max 40W" label and the battery fast charge icon are added. Of course, it can also be distinguished from the maximum output voltage of 10V and the output current of 4A. It is compatible with 9V/2A, 5V/2A
The charger is as described above, Next, let's introduce the three types of Huawei data cables which marched with the above chargers.
Second, Huawei three data Cables
Supports 2A Micro B data cable for normal charging, 3A Type-C data cable for the fast charging, and 5A Type-C data cable for the super charging. So how can we distinguish these three data cables?
1) If the plastic core of the data line is white and only has one-sided letters, then it is a Micro B data cable that supports 2A charging.
2) If the plastic core of the data line is white and the two cylinders are marked with the letter "3A", it is a 3A Type-C data cable that supports 3A and 2A charging.
3)The plastic core of the 5A data line is purple, and the data line is marked with 5A at the end of the data line. It supports 5A super charge, which is also compatible with 3A and 2A.
Now talk about how to match the charger and charging cable.
Third, Huawei mobile phone charging mode
Ordinary charger +2A/3A/5A data cable => Ordinary charger
9V2A fast charger + 2A / 3A/5A data cable => fast charger
5V4.5A super charger +5A data line => super charger
40W super charger + 5A data line => super charger
Using the original charger and data cable to charge will be better. But, you must confirm whether the phone supports the fast charge or the super charge firstly when you buy the package.
Note: All the above pictures are for reference only.