What are your New Year's Resolutions?

What are your New Year's Resolutions?

Show first post

58 replies

I live in a town surrounded by stunning countryside. My resolution this year is to explore more of it with my son. I need the exercise and I feel he would benefit from learning about the area we live in and the types of farms in our area. I have a couple of other resolutions but that is biggest.
My New Years resolution was to gain more muscle weight and weight generally. Moreover, I set a running exersises and want to increase distance to the half-marathon until the end of the year.
Count that this tracker will help me not just control myself but also will show my progress!
My resolution is two fold firstly to do more photography (the new ai and camera features on my p20 pro will help) and secondly to move more and try to improve my fitness (as I am disabled this is difficult) recently purchased a watch 2 to help track my progress.
Userlevel 1
My new year's resolution is to make more time for my 3 wonderful children and wife. Already made a start with a new job close to home and gave up smoking 2 years ago to the day, so that should add a few years on!

my resolution is to get more healthy and active in my quest to manage chronic illness/disability better #BeatMS #UseItOrLoseIt

Fingers crossed it means that I can have a year where my Multiple Sclerosis is more stable and I can get stronger and live life to the full despite my limitations
and to lose a few pounds in the process so I can buy something fabulous to wear to my brother upcoming wedding would Be a BONUS

Would love to win a fitness tracker to monitor my progress as I work hard to maintain my activity level despite the challenges presented by living with a disability. It would be great to set goals and track how active I have been against how I am feeling as I aim to stay strong and fight every day Best I can

For some of us the distance might not be a 10,000 steps or 10k but the effort the same as is the sense of achievement at even the smallest of gains

.......because sometimes everyday feels like a marathon to conquer or a mountain to climb
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Thank you all for sharing your new years resolutions! Only 11 months left to reach your 2019 goals!

How are you all doing so far? Let us know in the comments, even if you are not doing that great.. other community members might have some tips to make the resolutions stick!
💁🏻

🎁It's time to announce the winners: Congratulations @gillysixpence and @Niceichain! I PM-ed the both of you, please reply before Monday midday to accept your price.
Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your winners The perfect start to February
Userlevel 2
Amy wrote:

Thank you all for sharing your new years resolutions! Only 11 months left to reach your 2019 goals! How are you all doing so far? Let us know in the comments, even if you are not doing that great.. other community members might have some tips to make the resolutions stick! 💁🏻

🎁It's time to announce the winners: Congratulations @gillysixpence and @Niceichain! I PM-ed the both of you, please reply before Monday midday to accept your price.

Wow thank you so much Amy. I'm so excited!! Well done to @Niceichain too!!

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings